Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Starcraft 2 gameplay

This is a discussion on Starcraft 2 gameplay within the Starcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Originally Posted by TunaFishyMe im having trouble staying in diamond lol. Before the patch, I was mid platinum. But now ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFishyMe View Post
    im having trouble staying in diamond lol. Before the patch, I was mid platinum. But now im like low-mid diamond and I keep losing games . I can't play for than a game or two a day though cuz I get so bored. Either I'm getting old or this game sucks. Probably both
    It's the lag imo... they fucked up the servers so bad with patch 13 that there's constant lag spikes that add like .5 sec delay to everything so it's hard to micro. :/

I don't even bother with ladder shit now because of the lag.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    It's the lag imo... they fucked up the servers so bad with patch 13 that there's constant lag spikes that add like .5 sec delay to everything so it's hard to micro. :/

I don't even bother with ladder shit now because of the lag.
    Yeah the servers have been pretty bad... In 2 out of 5 of my placement games I go disconnected and it counted as surrender for some reason.... Shit really sucked because I had my opponents perfectly countered in those too haha. Oh well just the beta.

Also... for the lulz. nerdhumor n shit
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CatSUg0KyAM&feature=related]YouTube - StarCraft 2 - Zerg 10 Pool Rush ZvP w/ commentary[/ame]

TunaFishyMe

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    Yeah the servers have been pretty bad... In 2 out of 5 of my placement games I go disconnected and it counted as surrender for some reason.... Shit really sucked because I had my opponents perfectly countered in those too haha. Oh well just the beta.

Also... for the lulz. nerdhumor n shit
    YouTube - StarCraft 2 - Zerg 10 Pool Rush ZvP w/ commentary
    how does that happen? a UMS or something? lol

I think this game sucks in comparison with SC1. It seems so bland and so straightforward. I know I'm not at the top of the top to make the proper judgement but I know a lot of ppl are feeling the same way. It's become clear to me that SC1 was a stroke of luck and SC2 will be nothing in comparison. It just so rock-paper-scissor-y. Its so macro based, so its boring to watch. And they dumbed down the micro with smart casting and shit so its nearly impossible to get relataively good. In SC1, the better player will lose 1 our of 20 times. In SC2 it seems like the worse player can win 7 or 8 out of 20 times because the skill ceiling has been pushed down.

summary: this game is bland. Thanks you blizzard for giving me a key. I don't think I'll buy your game. I blame dustin bowder.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

custom map: Classic Run Kitty Run!

Best. Custom. Map. On. Sc2!

Arcolan

never played sc1, but the 2nd one looks fun

i wish i could cut that kids throat, omg his voice is so fucking annoying even more annoying than that shemale Wendy williams

It's pretty good, but still something annoys me if i play it..

Validating

haha is that for real?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123