Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

StarCraft2

This is a discussion on StarCraft2 within the Starcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; macro and micro are both important. Macro is by far more important thank micro. Not everyone is like Boxer. Im ...
Page: 2

macro and micro are both important. Macro is by far more important thank micro. Not everyone is like Boxer. Im sure you've have seen pro games, their barracks are always flashing. When their army dies, they have another one coming straight at you. Micro helps if you have the same size of army or an army that is a bit smaller. If you dont focus on macro, they will just run you over no matter how well you can dance your units.[/b]
    No because with good micro u can win, or at least molestate the oponent by rushing correctly, so micro its way more important. You can go super hiper expansive move, but if u dont have enough troops/skill to defend urself b4 ur "great" army is ready, ull loose. Everyone can have an average macro, build and rebuild its not that hard. What is hard and makes the difference is the micro and theres where u show ur skills.

Anyway, SC2 will be great... just the demo is great. There are some idiots saying that SC2 killed starcraft. Wellm i dont think so, its SC rebirth! those that cannot view the future and keep moving foward, instead of stucking in the past, are simply loosers that aint up to the challenge of being good at a new game... kindda like new servers in KO rofl.

Rampage

I hope they'll make warcraft characters in starcraft2 so we can edit them and make sc dota

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

[/b]
    ROFL

Boxer said : " There should be different leagues for Starcraft and Starcraf2..."

Im soooo desapointed. He is just not good enough to adapt. Starcraft is the best game ever. But everything evolves and ppl have to adapt to change. If not they will end up being living in the past. Its like, a doctor who stays with the same medic techniques than when he was at med school :S

Protoss phase Prism - Air unit: Shield 40/ HP 100. Mobile power field generator in place of a pylon. Power field also allows teleport of Protoss units in SC2.

flying pylon any1?

i think it replaces the shuttles, mmm fast cannons rides will be very populars :P

TunaFishyMe

Boxer said : " There should be different leagues for Starcraft and Starcraf2..."

Im soooo desapointed. He is just not good enough to adapt. Starcraft is the best game ever. But everything evolves and ppl have to adapt to change. If not they will end up being living in the past. Its like, a doctor who stays with the same medic techniques than when he was at med school :S[/b]

I agree with that but i think there is going to be a massive change in SC2 in such a way that the pros in SC might not dominate THAT MUCH more than everyone else. SC2 (if i heard correctly) is going to have the same units as SC1. Therefore a lot of units will be gone. No more dragoons, perhaps a lot of other units will be repalced. There are very many similar strats but it seems (to me at least) a lot of the original builds will have to be relearned because the change is pretty good. I think SC2 will be a success just that guys who played SC for 10 years will not dominate anymore. its kinda disappointing for someone who owns at SC after practicing for 10 years when they change so much in the game where his forte of M&M might become useless.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V0cL7ofmwA&NR=1

ok c'mon that clearly shows what the blackhole does.... 1 protoss mothership is enough to kill every terran/zerg just have to lure all of them to 1 place, create a blackhole n poof!

TunaFishyMe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V0cL7ofmwA&NR=1

ok c'mon that clearly shows what the blackhole does.... 1 protoss mothership is enough to kill every terran/zerg just have to lure all of them to 1 place, create a blackhole n poof![/b]
    pfft as if its that easy :P
    corsairs can easily rape mutas but if you spread them, they dont deal a quarter as much damage. You can only have 1 mothership at one time. I believe its probably gonna be a supply of 8. It will be expensive...probably like 800+/800+ so its not that easy to obtain. Its probably on like 4th tier tech or something. Something like that would be near end game. And throwing in so much money might not be that wise. Think of all the units you are losing because of the cost/supply/tech cost. PLus, those skills will probably have to be upgraded. A normal SC game takes aorund 15-20 mins. some exceed 1 hr but usually they should be around 20 mins or so. SC2 is no different (so they say) . I dont think mothership would be used that often. I wonder if you can run away from the blackhole if you are close to the edge. And i wonder if the time slowing down thing affects units behind the mothership.

pfft as if its that easy :P
    corsairs can easily rape mutas but if you spread them, they dont deal a quarter as much damage. You can only have 1 mothership at one time. I believe its probably gonna be a supply of 8. It will be expensive...probably like 800+/800+ so its not that easy to obtain. Its probably on like 4th tier tech or something. Something like that would be near end game. And throwing in so much money might not be that wise. Think of all the units you are losing because of the cost/supply/tech cost. PLus, those skills will probably have to be upgraded. A normal SC game takes aorund 15-20 mins. some exceed 1 hr but usually they should be around 20 mins or so. SC2 is no different (so they say) . I dont think mothership would be used that often. I wonder if you can run away from the blackhole if you are close to the edge. And i wonder if the time slowing down thing affects units behind the mothership.[/b]
    yea ofc they're gona do some changes .. but still the blackhole is awesome B) its like a nuke, u just don't need a ghost and u don't have to wait.

Banned Senior Member

Blackhole owns O_o

wtf blackhole? where >.<

i heard kerrigan&#39;s gonna be in SC2 :huh: damn can&#39;t wait to see her abilities.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast