What UMS Maps Have You Made?

This is a discussion on What UMS Maps Have You Made? within the Starcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; This was back in 2001 to 2004 The List: (from what I can remember) Atleast 100 Unfinished and random Maps ...
Page: 1

This was back in 2001 to 2004

The List: (from what I can remember)
    Atleast 100 Unfinished and random Maps (No Joke, maybe over 200 h34r: )

10-20 maps that I forgot the names of because its been years, a nice mix of different kinds of maps.

Defense Maps:

Gear Defense 1, 2, and 3 (My first one was very popular, had 75 levels and a lot of options)

Reaver Defense 2001, Reaver Defense 2002 (second had the starship troopers theme option lol)

Bound Maps: (were popular, I enjoyed making hard or unique ones) *bound = obstacle course*

TNT Bound (classic lol)

Dune Bound :lol:

KoN. Bound (1/3 of the obstacles by Sonickon)

DBZ Bound (the good one where you fight boss's and shit lol)

Other:

Yu-Gi-Oh Dual Monsters Gold, and Gold2 (I made them from v2.3, gay newbs cracked open mine and put their names over mine and rigged them aq, i put 2-3 weeks of work in updating the old version by the original makers but gave them credit... the Gold2 was extremely popular and I had to go in hiding(started runescape) to get away from the pms and people thought I spoofed in my games and I got kicked sometimes :lol: ) I only made these maps because the list of games was flooded with bullshit and rigged versions and that I played an online game(YVD by xerocreative) in the past which is where my knowledge came from of the card game but the show still sucks.

If anyone has some of these, I would be so happy to download them off of you. I miss the original Gear Defense v2.4(first one) the most, my old Yugioh one was popular like dota back in the day.

ums sucks

Its fun to make/play them, Melee still rocks. :P

fack melee TvB forever