2x Honorbuddy Lifetime

This is a discussion on 2x Honorbuddy Lifetime within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; Hello everyone, I have 2 Honorbuddy lifetimes account wich allows you to bot with 6 characters at the same time. ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default 2x Honorbuddy Lifetime

Hello everyone,

I have 2 Honorbuddy lifetimes account wich allows you to bot with 6 characters at the same time. The new price for each accounts is 80€

I will sell one for €50,- or both for €100,- I also accept CW gb's or items.

If you want to check it out: WOW Bot Honorbuddy - All in One WOW Bot - PVP & Questing & Leveling

If this is not allowed, please tell me and I remove this post.

Note: Any other account WoW account I sell here has NEVER been botted with and are a 100% secure

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

It's not allowed, and that line about your accounts not being botted on? That's a stretch I'm willing to give you...but what about them benefiting from your bots? Already makes them illegit :|

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    It's not allowed, and that line about your accounts not being botted on? That's a stretch I'm willing to give you...but what about them benefiting from your bots? Already makes them illegit :|
    I botted for irl money a while ago, all my bots were not even on the same server as my main accounts. All the money on my mage (about 3 million gold since the statistics are out) is made with inscription and jewelcrafting

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I don't see any reason why this wouldn't be allowed here.. I mean selling accounts is against TOS too so..

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    I don't see any reason why this wouldn't be allowed here.. I mean selling accounts is against TOS too so..
    Did you not read market rules in the KO section? Illegal shit to sell is illegal bro.

Ko4Life was all about legit trading, Not hacking and botting account's bro.

[[At least those that didn't obviously bot]]

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    Did you not read market rules in the KO section? Illegal shit to sell is illegal bro.

Ko4Life was all about legit trading, Not hacking and botting account's bro.

[[At least those that didn't obviously bot]]
    As far as I know, this is WoW section. Not KO section.
    Anyway, you buy and trade stuff here at your own risk. It's none of my business