B> wow eu account

This is a discussion on B> wow eu account within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; I am buying an EU wow account, if possible to include all the 3 (or how many are there?) expansions. ...
Page: 1

Default B> wow eu account

I am buying an EU wow account, if possible to include all the 3 (or how many are there?) expansions.
    Level, items and characters are of no importance.

Can pay with paypal.

Thanks.

Alleyesonme

If u got any vouchers and have a good offer i have this for you on EU-STORMREAVER

On the account are the following characters:
    MAGE(Main Character):
    The World of Warcraft Armory - Alleyesonme @ Stormreaver - Profile

HUNTER(Alt Character, leveling in BGs for fun ^^)
    The World of Warcraft Armory - Keepwalkng @ Stormreaver - Profile

enough info for now, PM me if your interested.

account is upgraded to the latest expansion.

PS: Account includes gold and MANY Frost Badges. Also many achievements which can be valuable

I have first 2 expansions but there are no characters in them. (I might have 24 archer in it :P)

I can sell it for like 15$ or something. Pm me if you are interested and I'll try finding the username and password. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyesonme View Post
    If u got any vouchers and have a good offer i have this for you on EU-STORMREAVER

On the account are the following characters:
    MAGE(Main Character):
    The World of Warcraft Armory - Alleyesonme @ Stormreaver - Profile

HUNTER(Alt Character, leveling in BGs for fun ^^)
    The World of Warcraft Armory - Keepwalkng @ Stormreaver - Profile

enough info for now, PM me if your interested.

account is upgraded to the latest expansion.

PS: Account includes gold and MANY Frost Badges. Also many achievements which can be valuable
    Heh, i can bring vouhcers if needed, i have done plenty of trades throuhg Knight Online and as you can see im a member since 2006.
    Well how much would you look for it? I would like to get an account to just start playing from scratch, i have no need of characters or gold

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I have first 2 expansions but there are no characters in them. (I might have 24 archer in it :P)

I can sell it for like 15$ or something. Pm me if you are interested and I'll try finding the username and password. lol
    Is it the European version? I dont need the US one, PM me!

Alleyesonme

Well to be honest the character should 've a very minimum value of 150 Euros, but if u start playing from scatch, either u buy something less than 60 euros worth or buy a new account, thats my suggest

from what u have said

I would like to get an account to just start playing from scratch, i have no need of characters or gold