Buying High Lvl Wow Accounts!

This is a discussion on Buying High Lvl Wow Accounts! within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; I don't have much time to play anymore, so I just enjoy getting a new account thats high lvl, and ...
Page: 1

daromeo

Talking

I don't have much time to play anymore, so I just enjoy getting a new account thats high lvl, and gearing them up a bit, and just trying to play different characters. I lvled 3 warlocks to 70 from rock bottom, so just want to try different characters/races. Here's what I'm looking for,

A high lvl character thats lvl 68+ (maybe 67).
    Someone that has good professions, preferably maxed out.
    Definitely has to have good reputation on the server, I'll be playing him without transfering, so I don't want to have bad rep.
    PM me with more info, your character info, and how much you want for him.

I am paypal verified buyer, did 5 trades on Ko4life already- always paid right away, and never charged back. I can have people vouch for me.

ALSO looking to buy lvl 70 accounts, same exact reason, weather you're epiced out, or not. Message me with information and I will think about it. I am looking to buy pretty much 1 of each class, just to have a collection for fun, so send your offers!

Romeo.

daromeo

bumpie-boo!