Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Price Check.

This is a discussion on Price Check. within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; motor constantly complained he had shitty gear and suddenly he was best geared dk in server, i dont know im ...
Page: 2

motor constantly complained he had shitty gear and suddenly he was best geared dk in server, i dont know im not gonna get in the middle of this.

i'd saw you get average, 350+ for your account, nothing special really because its just another of the thousands of DK's.
    DK's should easily sell for the cheapest b/c they have vastly become overpopulated and they start at 55 with free epic ground mount, no other class in game has it as easy. so i wouldnt pay much for one[/b]
    so there's thousands of Dk's with Conqueror of Naxxramas, Magic Seeker and soon Immortal around? if that's so i'll just probably give my account away xd

Banned

It is true. If u had that in December/January it was worth something. But maybe u didnt notice, but WoW is casual as hell, even the thoughest achievements can be get by every above average player

motor constantly complained he had shitty gear and suddenly he was best geared dk in server, i dont know im not gonna get in the middle of this.

i'd saw you get average, 350+ for your account, nothing special really because its just another of the thousands of DK's.
    DK's should easily sell for the cheapest b/c they have vastly become overpopulated and they start at 55 with free epic ground mount, no other class in game has it as easy. so i wouldnt pay much for one[/b]
    for first couple weeks i had blues with deadly offset gear "bracers boots ect."
    was at around 1800-1900 rating
    then i bought my deadly set piececs helm shoulders ect in 1 day and got betrayer the next day finally after 3 naxx's
    i hit 2300 in the next 2 weeks
    soo - titan steel destroyer + blues then upgrade to betrayer + best pvp epics in game makes big difference in how fast u can take down healers

yeh thats probably true motor, like i was saying i dont know you so im not gonna get into it,

but on topic
    actually those achivements yes they are very common, in just my guild alone we have 3 dk's with conq of naxx and immortal, 2 of them have betrayer, i really dont see any value in DK's only b/c they are the easiest class in every way.
    (by that i mean lvling/gearing/pvping).

but anyway, i hope you sell it for what you want and i hope it goes smoothly gl and have fun
    :lol:

actually those achivements yes they are very common, in just my guild alone we have 3 dk's with conq of naxx and immortal,[/b]
    bs

k I wanna get rid of this account so...the best offer gets it go go open ur wallets

bump

B
    U
    M
    P

/cast recklessness

bump

up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12