Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> 80 Gladiator Epic Dwarf Priest

This is a discussion on S> 80 Gladiator Epic Dwarf Priest within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; PVP Gear: 4/5 Deadly Glad, 2 Satin 2 Mooncloth, 1 Hateful Helm, have deadly mh/oh/wand and shoulders Have most of ...
Page: 1

Pris

PVP Gear:

4/5 Deadly Glad, 2 Satin 2 Mooncloth, 1 Hateful Helm, have deadly mh/oh/wand and shoulders
    Have most of the honor gear, just missing the 85 res trinket and a ring, have battlemaster.
    985 resilience
    ~1920 sp
    2200 rating in 3v3, don't really bother with 2v2 and 5v5.
    Gladiator/Flawless Victor title
    Gladiator mount(310% speed) with epic flying.

PVE Gear:

All naxx 10/25 gear
    ~2330 healing as holy

Professions:
    450 Enchanting
    445 Tailoring

Have the best enchants and gems. PM me with offers USD only, will give armory link if requested on AIM. PM your AIM s/n if you are interested. I am the original owner of the account, have all the info.

4/5 deadly gladiator pieces with deadly mh oh wand
    impossible at the time.. unless u have 2300+ 5v5 rating since week 1 - u cant even get that many arena points yet
    nice scam scrub

Pris

You're pretty dumb, you can get 3/5 from Archavon. Plus I said I would provide armory links and i'm sure armory doesn't lie. On a side note, changed tailoring profession to Engineering, now at 405 eng. Get your facts straight before you accuse someone of scamming, scrub.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

You're pretty dumb, you can get 3/5 from Archavon. Plus I said I would provide armory links and i'm sure armory doesn't lie. On a side note, changed tailoring profession to Engineering, now at 405 eng. Get your facts straight before you accuse someone of scamming, scrub.[/b]
    its cuz hes the self proclaimed god of pvp cuz all he ever does is pvp if anything mentions something he cant do, they must be lying

of course he never does PvE shit apparently so of course he wouldnt know abotu voa

NuXx

4/5 deadly gladiator pieces with deadly mh oh wand
    impossible at the time.. unless u have 2300+ 5v5 rating since week 1 - u cant even get that many arena points yet
    nice scam scrub[/b]
    DK stuck at 1800 is bad DK
    period.

i quit at 2k
    got new partner and went 64-19

and to ur full deadly

9750 for all deadly pieces "helm shoulders weapon offhand libram"
    no one was over 1900 first week of arena first 2k rating was end of 2nd week

its been 7 weeks so far of rewards "since u got more points today"

lets say u get a 2200 rating since first week "which is impossible for first 2x weeks" thats 1117 times 7 = 7819
    which means ur still short of getting a deadly item or two

scammmmmmsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss post armory plz... ur gunna be missing bout 2 pieces of deadly set gear... unles su bought item today, but u still dont have all the items u listed

to cama

i cleared everything in pve soooo

Pris

i quit at 2k
    got new partner and went 64-19
    and to ur full deadly

9750 for all deadly pieces "helm shoulders weapon offhand libram"
    no one was over 1900 first week of arena first 2k rating was end of 2nd week

its been 7 weeks so far of rewards "since u got more points today"

lets say u get a 2200 rating since first week "which is impossible for first 2x weeks" thats 1117 times 7 = 7819
    which means ur still short of getting a deadly item or two

scammmmmmsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss post armory plz... ur gunna be missing bout 2 pieces of deadly set gear... unles su bought item today, but u still dont have all the items u listed
    to cama

i cleared everything in pve soooo[/b]
    I never said I have Deadly Helm, you must not be able to read. Wand 1200, OH 1350, MH 3150, Shoulders 1800. Total 7500. It's been 8 weeks counting the tuesday that just passed which was after I posted. Getting ONLY 1k a week means you have more than enough. I don't have to prove anything to you but will link armory to anyone interested in buying through AIM or PM. To be specific I have Deadly Mooncloth Shoulders/Robe, Deadly Satin Leggings/Gloves if you're too retarded to figure it out yourself. Robe/Gloves/Legs from Archavon.

I never said I have Deadly Helm, you must not be able to read. Wand 1200, OH 1350, MH 3150, Shoulders 1800. Total 7500. It's been 8 weeks counting the tuesday that just passed which was after I posted. Getting ONLY 1k a week means you have more than enough. I don't have to prove anything to you but will link armory to anyone interested in buying through AIM or PM. To be specific I have Deadly Mooncloth Shoulders/Robe, Deadly Satin Leggings/Gloves if you're too retarded to figure it out yourself. Robe/Gloves/Legs from Archavon.[/b]
    u dont have everything.. no one was even close to 2k rating at the first week.. only like 1 think 2 teams at 2k 2nd week nice liee

why didn't u just ask for his armory before accusing him of lying and being so stubborn?

why didn't u just ask for his armory before accusing him of lying and being so stubborn?[/b]
    i did he wont give lol

Pris

Like I said, I will provide armory links to those interested in buying the priest. This scrub obviously doesn't know wtf he's talking about. You're right about no one at 2k in the first week but very close. On the 2nd week people were already at 2100 so stfu lols, maybe not on your shitty battlegroup.

still impossible nice lies

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

still impossible nice lies[/b]
    Shut up seriously, no one cares about your opinions.
    Maybe he doesn't wanna post the armory because he doesn't wanna get his account banned for character selling?
    Atleast I wouldn't wanna risk my account if I had items like him..

And don't come up with excuses like "blizzard doesn't check these forums bla bla bla" who cares, there's always that risk.

Shut up seriously, no one cares about your opinions.
    Maybe he doesn't wanna post the armory because he doesn't wanna get his account banned for character selling?
    Atleast I wouldn't wanna risk my account if I had items like him..

And don't come up with excuses like "blizzard doesn't check these forums bla bla bla" who cares, there's always that risk.[/b]
    y r u flaming me?
    just saying this guy is prob scammer and is lieing bout his gear.. do the math urself

NuXx

Just post the armory link?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast