Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>lvl 80 Pally

This is a discussion on S>lvl 80 Pally within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; I dont know whats a good offer, so ill say 150[/b] hmm i think its worth quite abit more then ...
Page: 2

I dont know whats a good offer, so ill say 150[/b]
    hmm i think its worth quite abit more then that, ive been looking at some sites sellin wow chars... fully epiced lvl 80s for 600-700 but im not expecting anything close to that. I guess im looking for around the region of 350ish or so im not sure, ummm hit me up on msn if u want [email protected] if u wana try work something out....

and if any1 could give me a more accurate PC it wud be much apreciated, thx

Edited
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...;n=Nathanmcnoob

Account time Ran out!!
    80 Pally - Has Epic flyer and 100G ish - Argent Crusade, KOTEB, Alliance Vanguard, Valliance Expidition Exalted - the Explorer title - 20,16,16,16 slot bags - 7 Bank slots.
    60 Death knight
    52 Warlock
    41 Mage

Im the original and only owner of the account.
    Have all the infos, Chars NEVER been Banned or hacked, Account is 100% safe.
    All chars have been lvld legit by no one but myself.

Pm me for more info

Looking to sell for USD via WU or Paypal or will maybe trade with an equal char in WOW EU

Heres my KOrankings vouch list... http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...=139165&hl=[/b]

up

upup throw me some offers ppl im sure w can work something out

most websites that sell lvl 80&#39;s in decent gear for 700 are usually scammers 100%, but your character is worth around 300-500. but that is my opinion, and its been known not to count <_<

up to 500 usd for green/blue items and some epic? are u insane? lol. sorry to parade on your topic but on other forums i read people are selling full epic geared chars for around the $300 mark...http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...Thalas&n=Zodii for instace going for around that or some runescape mills. you guys on this forum overprice shit so much, wotlk is far to easy for anything to be worth much.

yeah.. i didnt wanna say anything but 500$ for a character in blues and heroic epics?

Banned Senior Member

Characters are cheap because it&#39;s a new expansion. I started playing before WotLK, I hit 70 and I had 0 raid gear, just quest items ( hit 70 a few days before Lich was released pretty much ) and now i&#39;m a top geared character since the current content gear was pretty easy to get. After the next content patch ( and the one after that ) if a char is still Full content/epics of that tier/lvl then it will be more costly.

But I dont see why someone would pay that much for something that can be achieved by anybody with the smallest amount of work

kk thx 4 that guys like i i didnt know shit bout prices etc was just takin it from wwhere i saw else where and yea i just started playin b4 lk was 70 2 weeks or so b4 the expansion. i started playin in eu wow like a week ago now and im already almost at the point i was at in us wow....

so anyways, im willing to be reasonable with the price, now that i have more of an idea on the price. so if any1s intreasted then gimi some offers, just wana get rid of it rather then have it sittin there doing nothing.

up

zzz
    wana get rid of it...
    willing to take $150 B/O

:|

$80- some 1 must want it for this price :| cummon

SOLD ty bb

ill buy it if u didnt sell yet =/ maybe guy backed out.. ill buy only if it isnt battle.net acc

already gone m8 sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12