S>Tanaris> LvL 80 Druid>US WoW

This is a discussion on S>Tanaris> LvL 80 Druid>US WoW within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; I am selling a level 80 night elf druid on the realm Tanaris, name is Kiwigobanana it has alot of ...
Page: 1

Threaded View

D34dlyArcher

Default S>Tanaris> LvL 80 Druid>US WoW

I am selling a level 80 night elf druid on the realm Tanaris, name is Kiwigobanana
    it has alot of items which i dont feel like listing. so here is a link of what it has on both feral and resto spec

The World of Warcraft Armory - Kiwigobanana @ Tanaris - Profile

http://wow-heroes.com/ and just put in US> Tanaris>Kiwigobanana

it might show that i have tanking gear for the feral for both trinkets and one ring and the neck.. the neck is really a wrathful piece and the one ring is that dex ring you get for 45 triumph, and both trinks are the ilevel 264 medallion of alliance and i245 battle master trink

Resto = PvE GS 4455
    Feral = PvP 4600

i have 3 pieces of Wrathful Resto PvP gear the pants the boots and the wrists everything else is fury or relent

i am selling this account for 240

it comes with a level 59 DK that pwns all other dks at the same level, but is now pretty useless cuz of the xp gain in BG's

a level 65 pally dreani tank was going to level it to 80 it has all boa gear has a guild bank with 4 slots , the 4th slot is filled with 20x borean leather

the druid has like 48 frozen orbs

and some characters i made to save names.
    Last edited by D34dlyArcher; 06-24-2010 at 12:43 PM.