S> Worgen Rogue 85 / DK human 85

This is a discussion on S> Worgen Rogue 85 / DK human 85 within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; As topic says im selling my wow account US, trying to sell it like 3 months ago then i realize ...
Page: 1

Default S> Worgen Rogue 85 / DK human 85

As topic says im selling my wow account US, trying to sell it like 3 months ago then i realize ko4life has a wow topic lol.

Server US: Skullcrusher - Alliance

Ok well my worguen Rogue has 362 item lvl, 20k gold, full pvp gear, Enchanting 500 - LW 525, some good mounts and was on one of the best guilds on Skullcrusher (SixSeven).

My dk is lvl 85 aswell with some nice tank gear (Epics and Heroics), some pvp gear, minning 525 - Jewerlcrafter 515 (or something).

Extra : Mage lvl 33 with full heifloom ( helmet, back , shoulders, staff, chest , x2 trinkets)

Well accepting offers, if you are interesting let me know, here is my email : [email protected]
    Last edited by Ces0ir; 07-18-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Buuuuuumpp!!

BUMP! any offers?

If i could get 250$ will be enough, anyone?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I'm sorry to say but $250 is way too much. Wow accounts aren't worth much these days due to the content being so easy. Unless you have some unique stuff such as mounths, pets, titles etc. you most likely won't get much for it.

well atleast more then 150$ its a decent price, wow accounts are 100$ and 20k gold its like... 50$ more... and we are not counting the epics on both charc.

My dps was like 20-22k top on every raid, and yeah maybe 250$ its to much.

btw edited first post, mage with heifloom also.

20k gold is useless, If you loot greys and greens just re-roll a toon, about level 85 you will have about 30k gold. And that takes what? A week tops?. And everyone and there mother on WoW was in the Top Pvp/pve guilds of their server's.

I Can see the account going for about 150$ But honestly, that's even pushing it. You have mentioned no even remotely uncommon titles/pets/mounts. I mean if you had a few good titles you can easily get 250$ for it.

WoW accounts = Shitty market now. Everyone's getting rid of it since it's such a damn easy game. I'm waiting for them to release a pve/pvp vendor that sells gear out of it and be done.

Well maybe you are right, but at the time i played i was one of the best rogues geared on the server and my account had a nice price. but you are wrong when you said about selling greens and get like 30k in 1 week? lmao, u should be kidding me.

I bought pre-orders for 15k, and 12k gold before (pre-orders = 30$ 2 months) so i guess 20k its like 50$ or so.... also my epics and other stuffs like maelstrom crystal ( got like x8= 8-15k gold) makes my account highter then 150$... just missing heroics cuz the time i played no1 had them.... well only 2 or 3 raids on my server.

Well honestly 200$ isnt a high price for my account, if u wanna offer me let me know.

Thank you.

BUMP! Please anyone? any offer?

Ok i rly need the money so i will sell it for 150$ let me know

BUMP!! NO1?

fenrirstop

free bump..............