S> WoW Account 2 80's

This is a discussion on S> WoW Account 2 80's within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; Post Offers Please ---------------------------------------------------------- Goramac --Level 80 Death Knight Armory Link Pictures: --Char-- --Stats // Bank-- OTHER: Doesn't have much ...
Page: 1

OpusDei

Post Offers Please

----------------------------------------------------------

Goramac
    --Level 80 Death Knight

Armory Link

Pictures:

--Char--

--Stats // Bank--

OTHER: Doesn't have much gold. Only about 300g right now. Has epic flying training, cold weather training, and epic mount. Has the Bronze Drake from the timed CoS run. Is 450 Mining and has 5 or 6 Enchanting recipes in the bank that i never used when i was enchanting cause i went to BS and never leveled it up. Has tanking armor but only enough to run regs right now but can get you somewhere if you chose to go the tanking route.

----------------------------------------------------------\\\

Angrathrash
    --Level 80 Warrior

Armory Link

Pictures:

--Char--

--Stats // Bank --

OTHER:
    Has full DPS Set that isn't amazing but can get you places. Only has 60% flying and has 100% ground mount.

----------------------------------------------------------\\\

MSN: [email protected]

*This will be through Verified Paypal*

Jay

Selling for USD alone or trades are possible aswell? Im trying to trade my 80 resto drood for a dk, paly, or priest ... if interested let me knw

OpusDei

im trying to get USD out of this but i guess it would depend on what gear your resto druid has

and just in case i didn't make this clear the account has 2 80s on the same realm...

how would i go about trading a char? i thought you could only trade chars to accounts owned by the same person?

i.e i send one char from my main acc to my alt acc

im trying to get USD out of this but i guess it would depend on what gear your resto druid has

and just in case i didn't make this clear the account has 2 80s on the same realm...
    how would i go about trading a char? i thought you could only trade chars to accounts owned by the same person?

i.e i send one char from my main acc to my alt acc[/b]
    thats pretty much what he is talking about, you would have to trade one to another account

OpusDei

Oh, i thought that to trade a char from one account to another (thats not my account) we had to have the same information on the account, if that makes any sense. o.O

you do, the account you trade the character to has to have the same name as you

OpusDei

Ah, well to be totally honest i would rather have USD.

And if worst comes to worst im looking for a Semi Decent Geared Priest or Druid (horde, both)

sorry Jay =(

OpusDei

Bump, check out the DKs armory now. Geared now with a new cloak and weapon.

OpusDei

Bump, looking for USD Offers PM or what ever.

Rogue is now 65 with 10% xp increase shoulders and 2 Bind To Account weapons.

OpusDei

Rogue is now 67 (alot of rested xp).

Haven't been playing for a while. DK has some new pvp gear, 48k Honor Trinket and some new pvp boots.

USD Via Paypal

OpusDei

Bump Once More ---

Rogue is almost 70. (Has the Level As You Go Weapons)
    Death Knight is 80 with good dps gear and tank gear that can get you places.
    Warrior is 80 with not so awesome dps/tank gear but it can most def get you somewhere.

Rogue: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...allinski%C3%B0i
    Warrior: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...p;n=Angrathrash
    Death Knight: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...l&n=Goramac

USD (300'sh is what im looking for). Or best offer.