Selling 80 rogue and 2 lvl 70 for XIG igi/igc

This is a discussion on Selling 80 rogue and 2 lvl 70 for XIG igi/igc within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; Hello! so.. im bored of world of warcraft now and i want to sell my level 80 rogue, it is ...
Page: 1

slaktaren4

Hello! so.. im bored of world of warcraft now and i want to sell my level 80 rogue, it is almost full epic, i have 2 blues and the rest is epic. The rogue is an ally male gnome and it comes with a 70 shaman on quel thalas horde and a 70 mage on shattered hands, the rogue is on shattered hands aswell. I have epic flying mount, the normal epic flying and a red drake. i have about 1k gold and some elixirs and pots.

this is the link to armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...amp;n=Raketrolf
    On the armory link i use a different dagger and a different trinket. the dagger i use for pve is Webbed Death and the fleshshaper.Webbed death The Fleshshaper.

i am the only owner of this account and i got all the details and so on..

write your offers here or pm me on the forum or msn [email protected], add me if u have any questions.
    i would like some bp items or gbs

slaktaren4

up

slaktaren4

:lol: up

slaktaren4

up

slaktaren4

Feel free to offer me in following:

USD via PP
    GB's @ Xigenon
    BP items @ Xigenon