Selling WOW account

This is a discussion on Selling WOW account within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; account has a level 80 warrior and some other small levels... has very good tanking gear and decent pvp gear ...
Page: 1

account has a level 80 warrior and some other small levels... has very good tanking gear and decent pvp gear didnt pvp much on him before i quit but you can pretty much tank all the raids.....has 478 gold.. blacksmithing is level 417 and mining is level 450... cooking 369..... fishin 334 and first aid 450...... i have all info to the account nd id like to trade it for C-west items or igc pm me if ur interested

Banned

gogogo do more work on warrior aq

gogogo do more work on warrior aq[/b]
    to lazy haha he has epic flyer also... and has a good rep on the server you can prob get into the resepect guilds that raid.....and i will be using a mediator for the trade

Banned

gl m8, if theres no luck out there for you, maybe i can give u my old 69 warrior thats deleveled from 70...

gl m8, if theres no luck out there for you, maybe i can give u my old 69 warrior thats deleveled from 70...[/b]
    xD it all depends if people want to play wow or not lmao

bump