T> 61 akara rogue decent equips

This is a discussion on T> 61 akara rogue decent equips within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; wanting to trade my 61 10% sin on akara server, has 3x +7 chitins, 2x MD+7, like 10m on him...some ...
Page: 1

wanting to trade my 61 10% sin on akara server, has 3x +7 chitins, 2x MD+7, like 10m on him...some pots in inn, aswell as other odds and ends... for a

50+ WoW char on a USPVP server (pref horde, pref shad-priest/tauren druid) (with BC)

gimme all offers...i wanna go back to WoW and am pretty desperate!

pwnt bumped

smepie18

scammed me, i traded my lvl 62 warrior on akara for a lvl 73 priest on DIEZ, he scammed apparently. A few weeks later i lost my lvl 73 priest and he was seen to be using it, many ggs will back the fact that this happend. dont risk trading with him.

as i told your fucking piece of shit ass, you shouldn't give out your fucking account info...you told me, and i've posted it before where you've said more than 2 people have your info, and yet you still accuse me? i havent played but maybe 1 hour since we've done that trade...and i find it funny how i can trade a 70 priest on WoW for the 73 priest and all goes well, and he is even selling the priest i traded him....

but i scammed you out of it? yeah, right....get your facts straight, and you will have to learn from this mistake of giving out your info to other people.....ya dig?

smepie18

LOL WTF. you sold me the lvl 73 priest retard. Obviously get your facts right cause i have alot more vouchers and good friends who looked into this and HAVE FACTS. I never shared the priest information because the email HAD problems. hence you could have easily gone on it and taken back.