T> Lvl 61 Mastered Rogue in Ronark

This is a discussion on T> Lvl 61 Mastered Rogue in Ronark within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; Trading my Lvl 61 Mastered Rogue in Ronark for a WoW account with a lvl 60+ character. MUST BE ON ...
Page: 1

Supr3m3

Trading my Lvl 61 Mastered Rogue in Ronark for a WoW account with a lvl 60+ character. MUST BE ON USA SERVERS AND ON A PVP SERVER. The Rogue comes equipped with a IXB +7/70 rebirth and FP set +7/12 dex. Also full quest accessories and some +9 dex accessories. Around 15-20m in the inn with lots of random stuff in there also. The account will come with all the needed info to change the password and what not. It don't matter what server the WoW character is on as im gonna transfer it to my original account on my current server. But it MUST be on a PVP SERVER from US WoW. If your interested leave a post here or PM me through the forums.

Edit: Now accepting horde or alliance characters.

Supr3m3

Bump...I'll take a 50+ alliance character for the KO account aslong as its a class that I like and am used to (Rogue, Warrior, Hunter). Must be PvP USA server.

Supr3m3

Bump ^

Supr3m3

Bump upupup