T/S>>WoW account lvl 70 night elf rouge for GOOD ko account or WU

This is a discussion on T/S>>WoW account lvl 70 night elf rouge for GOOD ko account or WU within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; HI all...I am trading my WoW account for a Knight Online account or for WU (USD)...b/c im bored of WoW...ALSO ...
Page: 1

cricket010891

Talking

HI all...I am trading my WoW account for a Knight Online account or for WU (USD)...b/c im bored of WoW...ALSO THE KO ACCOUNT MUST BE ON ARES SEVER LVL 72+ FULLY GEARED ROUGE OR WARRIOR WILL TAKE NOTHING ELSE ON KO TY. Let me say first, I have been scammed on these forums before, so I will take a number of precautions before trading with ANYONE. I don't care if you have 80,000 posts here. Trading phone numbers and addresses and confirming many things like that is only a minimum of what will happen. If you cannot meet these requirements, please press BACK on your browser; I am not willing to take any risk in losing my WoW account and I WILL verify all of this type of information before trading with anyone.

So now let gets down to my lvl70 night elf rouge

1st of all im tell u tat he hasent started any quest for the leading dungeons Example (Karazhan) b/c i mostly pvp...raideing is SO BORING!!!! lol just to let u know

my rouge has mostly pvp gear ill post a armory on wat my rouge looks like...he is on alleria (PvE) sever also has a lvl 27 twinked huter on account so tat u know lol

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...a&n=Meturva

any other questions just pm me for add me to MSN [email protected]

ALSO!!!!!!!! I WILL ADD A 2 MOUNTH PREPAID GAME CARE TO ACCOUNT WHEN THE MONEY OR KO ACCOUNT INFO IS IN MY HANDS.........

lil_mageskillz

bump for gg did many trades with him and is very trustable

cricket010891

ty steve

cricket010891

Still sellling now accepting igi or igc on ares TY ALL...