Trade 80 Warrior in Ionia USKO for WoW.

This is a discussion on Trade 80 Warrior in Ionia USKO for WoW. within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; hi im mista, and the reason i am here in for this sale, is obvious...to sell for profit but not ...
Page: 1

mista

Default Trade 80 Warrior in Ionia USKO for WoW.

hi im mista, and the reason i am here in for this sale, is obvious...to sell for profit but not really settling for USD...

if anyone is interested in owning a 80 warrior for trade done on World of Warcraft, and such is such, I get payment settled with WoW Gold sent to my mailbox in realm: Grizzly Hills. Minimum Offer stands solid until I hear better offers. ;]

Ps. Not accept any characters, only gold on my realm...so if interested read below.

I got full info to the account, including gamersfirsts credits card from Target stores. I have a bunch of them saved up in my drawer.

pm me if ur interested

When someone uses the term legit, I always think their a hacker/scammer :P Sorry. Most of the cases it's true. XD

mista

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    When someone uses the term legit, I always think their a hacker/scammer :P Sorry. Most of the cases it's true. XD

in that case, if u really think so, why isn't my account flagged or banned. :s dont flame please, im tryin my best to give the buyer the best offer of a lifetime chance.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

its cuz ur nps man =/ they dont look so "legit" 7k on a lvl 80 character is kinda like hmmm...

mista

dude didnt u think otherwise i could have been scammed by my sharer?

mista

anyways im selling at 50 bucks naked, give me a ring on my aol sn: schizo