Trading 70 end game geared Hunter for Carnac West

This is a discussion on Trading 70 end game geared Hunter for Carnac West within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; Im looking for a character in carnac west to trade this account for, character must be well geared and above ...
Page: 1

Nossem

Im looking for a character in carnac west to trade this account for, character must be well geared and above lvl 65. i will also take items, or KO gold. pm me if your interested or if you have any questions.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...end&n=Woosa

Nossem

Talking

Bump

Nossem

Cmon no one is interested in trading a ridiculously geared out character with epic flyer for some Carnac West items?

BUMP BUMP!

well thast not "crazy" geared, still kara/ZA, with 1 thing from a t5 instance, crazy geared is BT and sunwell geared. but still good geared and with epic flyer u should be able to get decent C-west, u just gotta find someone intrested.
    free bump.

Nossem

well thast not "crazy" geared, still kara/ZA, with 1 thing from a t5 instance, crazy geared is BT and sunwell geared. but still good geared and with epic flyer u should be able to get decent C-west, u just gotta find someone intrested.
    free bump.[/b]
    Its got an epic flyer, engineering helicopter. full veng except shoulders, and the gear is good enough for BT, but really since the expansion is coming all u should worry about is the lvl, epic flyer. and professions(which are maxed)

lol ready again, i said "with" epic flyer u should get decent enough. it was a "since u have that" type comment :lol:

Nossem

okay i really need to trade this account for something, so im willing to take KO igc. no less than 5gbs. Make some offers please, thats pretty cheap for a 70 hunter with epic flyer.