Basically I have 2 accounts seperate, one of them is only wolk, and has a fully 264 geared warrior no it, with like 5k gold. MY main account has a lvl 85 pally ilvl is like 359ish holy set, and has a decent tank/dps set to. Lvl 82 resto druid lvl 81 shaman. Both have flying and everything unlocked. I have roughly 40k between all the toons, and probably 15-20k worth of items/scrolls for selling. My pally has enchanting with just about every single enchanting pattern, including the original ones from pre-BC. His JC is maxed to, and cooking also. I have some of the old achievements like glory of a icecrown raider, 25, to get the frost mount. And the Kodo from the brewfest event. It has quite a few interesting things overall. Same goes for the shaman. I have almost all the old patterns for both lw,tailoring, pre-cata. Not the really really old ones, but some, mainly all the wolk ones.

Anyways overall the account has alot of potential for anyone looking to raid in end game guilds, and a massive varity of characters, the other account has a 70 hunter, main account has a 71 dk with incription/alc at 450. And really the account contains SO many mats/glyphs/items. I have 2 alts with clans for storage, both have 5 tabs, roughly half full or better.
I am looking for KO c-west offers, or usd via paypal.