Trading WoW for KO

This is a discussion on Trading WoW for KO within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; I am looking to trade a WoW account with 2 level 70 characters for a 75+ priest with decent gear ...
Page: 1

I am looking to trade a WoW account with 2 level 70 characters for a 75+ priest with decent gear

Warlock:
    Gnome
    41/15/5
    375 Tailor
    375 Enchanting

Full Shadow's Embrace set
    Keyed for Kara, CF heroics and HF heroics

Rogue:
    Night Elf
    19/42/0
    358 Engineering
    375 Mining

Deathblow X11 Goggles
    Vetran's Leather Bracers
    Vindicator's Brand
    Latro's Shifting Sword
    Gloves of Dexterous Manipulation

Varios spare gears in the bank, 2x Ced's Carvers, Malchazeen, about 1500g between the toons, both toons are raid ready and geared and speced to start(continue) kara and gruul.

if you want more information pm me here.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

u coming back to ares baba? :wub:

u coming back to ares baba? :wub:[/b]
    I might, Pica came back to KO, WoW isn't as casual a game as KO. KO was all about the xp grind, and we know I can do that. WoW requires other people to gear up after a certain point. I'm gonna have to brush up on my turkish though, I cant remember the last time I saw the sun with this new job lol.

I might, Pica came back to KO, WoW isn't as casual a game as KO. KO was all about the xp grind, and we know I can do that. WoW requires other people to gear up after a certain point. I'm gonna have to brush up on my turkish though, I cant remember the last time I saw the sun with this new job lol.[/b]
    I talk to turks only by killing and laugh while they try to spam my blocked pms.

/sigh, i agree with fourty, but i dont feel like starting over in KO lol, and none of my WoW accounts are good enough to get a decent KO xD and ofc i got a rl friend and bro that likes wow so they wont go back