WTS lvl 85 drood (EU)

This is a discussion on WTS lvl 85 drood (EU) within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; Meh, dunno really what to put here. The toon is nothing special, it currently has 6 epics for feral as ...
Page: 1

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Default WTS lvl 85 drood (EU)

Meh, dunno really what to put here. The toon is nothing special, it currently has 6 epics for feral as of 1/22/2011 but should have atleast one more part in few days.
    The toon was made back in 2008 so it's pretty old.
    Currently specced as feral tank, ilvl351 but also has full HC resto gear.
    Comes with crapload of cool stuff such as the raven lord mount, zhevra (the first recruit a friend mount, you can't get those anymore), wotlk special edition pet, some old titles and much more.

Just go see it yourself from the armory link:
    EDIT: ACCOUNT GIVEN AWAY

Oh yeah, maybe I should mention.. The account comes with most of the BoA items there is. Also there's lvl 80 hunter, 75 DK, 77 mage and some low level toons.

The account comes with all the infos needed to change the password and email. I will also provide an ID scan if it's really needed. The reason I'm quitting is because I've got more important things to focus on so I don't have time to play.

I've done shitload of trades here in G4L so if you honestly think you can't trust me, don't even bother contacting me.
    Payments via paypal (verified) only.

No buyout price, just offer me something. I will take the first decent offer. I'm not looking for much.
    Last edited by Dark3lf; 01-29-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Also comes with 13k gold + stuff worth around 10k. If no one offers me anything in 3 days I'm giving away the gold and deleting all the toons.

Account given away.