WTT lvl 80 Warlock and DK lvl 80 on horde EU Neptulon PVP server

This is a discussion on WTT lvl 80 Warlock and DK lvl 80 on horde EU Neptulon PVP server within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; just first of all wanted to say hello to everyone it has been a long time since i came on ...
Page: 1

Destroyer_Master

just first of all wanted to say hello to everyone it has been a long time since i came on to ko4life

My warlock is a undead male with full Naxx 10/25man raid gear full epic and Epic flying mount with Max out Engineering and Minning
    My Death Knight is undead male with a ready Epic flying mount with Max out Herb and 430 Alca Eilxir master. my Dk also has a ready Titansteel Destroyer epic lvl 80 mace ready to use at lvl 80
    both are on the same server with really nice max out professions. i am looking for a good trading deal see if i might be intrested.
    i am a very trusted guy i have never scamed anybody in KO or WoW and i can always show u some proof form some old school players :P
    i hope in trading on a wow EU with a druid but if u want both i you will have to put something extra because i am still lvling my Dk and it will not be worth 1 char for 2, you know what i mean so if you have that offer for me then please msn me my Dk has now reached to lvl 80 so hoping to get some offers soon

my msn is [email protected] add me if you want to give me a nice offer and i have full information on this account. i also like to use ventrilo for face to face talk on this as well

here are the armory links to my characters

Warlock: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...mp;n=Fusionsoul

Deathknight: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...lon&n=Mugga

give me a wispher if ur intrested

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Wasn't your friend using your KO4life account at one point?

Destroyer_Master

yea that was like for 1 week but its been a year or so, anyway if u wana speak to me i am more then happy to come on to Teamspeak or Ventrilo

Kewlgirl

asswipe rofl

Destroyer_Master

hehe yea i saved the name might use it :P

Destroyer_Master

ups