Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Book #3 of Inheritance Book Series

This is a discussion on Book #3 of Inheritance Book Series within the Books forums, part of the General Entertainment category; The author gives out a spoiler in the official site, kind of a shitty spoiler in my opinion but i ...
Page: 2

The author gives out a spoiler in the official site, kind of a shitty spoiler in my opinion but i guess it's better then nothing And it's more then enough to get people thinking ^_^

Only 1 more month!!!!

Well it has already come out as you guys know. What did you guys think about the book? All I know is that I can't wait for the 4th. I am pretty pissed that Eragon's helper died (Don't want to say any spoilers).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bomb5hell View Post
    Well it has already come out as you guys know. What did you guys think about the book? All I know is that I can't wait for the 4th. I am pretty pissed that Eragon's helper died (Don't want to say any spoilers).
    I actually just finished reading the 3rd book recently lol, I must say, was pretty damn good. Anyone got any idea if or when the 4th's coming out?

No projected date has been set for the 4th.

i was pretty disappointed, it was going great then it seems the end was very rushed...wont say any details, but i mean it just kinda died out for me by about 5 chapters from the end. but ill wait till the 4th one changes my mind

When he was writing the 3rd book I think he realized how much he was writing and had to basically cut it in half and write a somewhat conclusion for the book. The 4th book will explain everything and clear up questions. On May 29 Paolini said that he was finishing up the manuscript so hopefully the 4th book should be coming out sometime in late 2011 although this is just an educated guess.

dang, the series is pretty awesome, i just wished that it would hurry up and come out. lol

at least they didnt make another movie of them. the first one was aweful.

That was a big understatement. If I was Paolini I would force the director to change the name of the movie because there was absolutely no reference to the book other then the names.

lol, true.

i watched it yesterday, just to compare since the topic reminded me of it, and i still cant sit through the whole thing. it was such a let down.

its just one of those things that you cant put into words thats how bad it is. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12