Drizzt Do'Urden

This is a discussion on Drizzt Do'Urden within the Books forums, part of the General Entertainment category; i hate reading.. but this is absalutely one of the best i have read....
Page: 1

Banned

i hate reading.. but this is absalutely one of the best i have read.

StarDust

i hate reading.. but this is absalutely one of the best i have read.[/b]

try icewind dale series

read the IceWind Dale trilogy, Legacy of the Drow series, Paths Of Darkness series, and also The Hunters Blades trilogy, these were all the best books R.A. Salvatore ever wrote, plus they all have Drizzt Do'Urden in them lol

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

isnt DrizzT that uber character from Bauldurs gate ? =)

Ground Zero

The Drizzt books are great but fairly short reads. Salvatore averages 350 pages or so in most of his books. Most readers will agree that the battle scenes with Drizzt and Artemis Entreri are some of the greatest in fantasy history. Drizzt is by far the most popular D&D/FR char ever and for good reason - he's the embodiment of good.

The order of the Drizzt book is important. Like zone said, read the Dark Elf Trilogy first then the Icewind Dale Seires followed by the others. Salvatore's Cleric Quintet was pretty good also.

If you want more EPIC fantasy there is none better than George RR Martins as Song of Ice and Fire series. Just my opinion Next for me after Martin is Hobb and Feist- both brilliant.

Jaqendrizzt
    retired from old school KO

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I love these books, I've read most of them. Atm I'm reading the newest books, I just finished Orc King and now I'm reading The Pirate King (Transition Books serie). I hope it doesn't end with the Ghost King. It's so hard to keep up with the new books nowadays :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    isnt DrizzT that uber character from Bauldurs gate ? =)
    Yeah, Drizzt is in Baldurs Gate too, but these guys are talking about Forgotten Realms books.

And ye, I love Forgotten Realms books. I like the Dark Elf trilogy most.

I just finished the "main" storyline. Such a shame :<

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by SotaJumala View Post
    Yeah, Drizzt is in Baldurs Gate too, but these guys are talking about Forgotten Realms books.

And ye, I love Forgotten Realms books. I like the Dark Elf trilogy most.

BG was also based in forgotten realms I believe. Besides I've already read one of Ice wind dale books and found it pretty good, so yeah i know whatcha talking about :b.

btw. dark3lf ive stolen your kitten lol

" /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ Meow~
     じしf_, )ノ

Lmao it's cool.

R.A. Salvatore has made another book with Drizzt
    It's called Gauntlgrym and it's based on 10(?) years after Catti-brie and Regis' dead.

While Drizzt and Bruenor embark on a quest for the fabled dwarven kingdom of Gauntlgrym, Jarlaxle and Athrogate find it first and set in motion a catastrophe that could spell disaster for the city of Neverwinter, forcing them to fight alongside Drizzt and Bruenor to stop it.