Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

This is a discussion on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows within the Books forums, part of the General Entertainment category; If you guys want to read some of the stuff that isn't mentioned in the epilogue, JKR tells them in ...
Page: 3

LadyTorr

If you guys want to read some of the stuff that isn't mentioned in the epilogue, JKR tells them in an interview.

Idk if I'm allowed to post a link so just go to Mugglenet and it should be one of the last news items.

If you guys want to read some of the stuff that isn't mentioned in the epilogue, JKR tells them in an interview.

Idk if I'm allowed to post a link so just go to Mugglenet and it should be one of the last news items.[/b]

You can post the link, but if it contains any spoilers, wrap it in the SPOILER tag.

LadyTorr

[spoiler]What wasn't mentioned in the epilogue: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19959323/[/spoiler]

tnx. it was kinda interesting =D

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

[Spoiler]I was expecting Harry to be a profesional quidditch player beside an auror tbh. But still, I guess that head of the auror's department is sort of a big deal.[/spoiler]

[Spoiler]I was expecting Harry to be a profesional quidditch player beside an auror tbh. But still, I guess that head of the auror's department is sort of a big deal.[/spoiler][/b]

Yea, thats what I was expecting too lol, [spoiler]guess they lived up to their dream they had back in like book 3[/spoiler]

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Yea, thats what I was expecting too lol, [spoiler]guess they lived up to their dream they had back in like book 3[/spoiler][/b]
    What the hell? Thought u only read book 7 and knew the rest by movies. Or was it someone else? dang

What the hell? Thought u only read book 7 and knew the rest by movies. Or was it someone else? dang [/b]

I've been reading them since 4th grade

crappy ending. anticlimactic.

what a let down. gay fan service.

itachi_aktsuki

i hate those faggs talking about the mother fucker "the boy who lived"

wideload620

well let it out who died save me buying the book

i hate those faggs talking about the mother fucker "the boy who lived"[/b]

What was the point to your post? Warned.

itachi_aktsuki

forget that post i hate harry potter (my point)

Banned

Ive just finnished the book today, and ugh, darn i love it

[spoiler]I burst into tears several times, Dubby´s death wasnt nice

When Snape died, and Harry got the Mind Water thingy from him, and later on he read his mind, and when Harry knew he had to die, i burst into tears again, but yay he didnt have to die anyway!

I think its one of the best books so far, i like everything in it, its so nice descriped, the places, their thoughts and everything + theres also a lil bit romantic in it :P

So many things, such a nice story, written down on a few 100s sites, darn thats nice...

And at the end, i laughed, Hermione and Ron, married? Hah, i didnt belive it :P it was cool thou xD And i would never have belived that Harry would name his own son after Snape!

Well i gotta say, i really thought Snape was a bad guy, but i see that changed, he wasnt that bad after all!

Well i gotta say one thing, i hate theres not goin to come more Harry Potter books thats really a shame ew ew

So what do u guys think? Whats your point of view on it?

I just wrote A bit of it, i got so much to tell, but it would take TO MUCH time to write here ive already tryed to talk with alot of people on msn, but they all told me to be quiet [/spoiler]

TunaFishyMe

umm..there is a book section.
    also you can use [.spoiler] [./spoiler] (remove .)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast