The Hot Zone

This is a discussion on The Hot Zone within the Books forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Came across it for a project in grade 5 Written by Richard Preston its by far my favorite book of ...
Page: 1

mahmoodxD

Came across it for a project in grade 5

Written by Richard Preston its by far my favorite book of all time. Its a story about the ebola virus and its breakout in the united states. Its a non fiction novel about the ebola virus centering on the reston breakout. The story takes you into Usamriid, the african jungles, throughout the world until you eventually land in Reston, Virgian where the virus break out in a group of monkeys at a research facility. All the events Happened in real life and were transformed into a gripping novel. I highly recommend this for any1 looking for a good read.

As long as it is, you will go through it in a few sittings. Its hard to put that book down

Came across it for a project in grade 5

Written by Richard Preston its by far my favorite book of all time. Its a story about the ebola virus and its breakout in the united states. Its a non fiction novel about the ebola virus centering on the reston breakout. The story takes you into Usamriid, the african jungles, throughout the world until you eventually land in Reston, Virgian where the virus break out in a group of monkeys at a research facility. All the events Happened in real life and were transformed into a gripping novel. I highly recommend this for any1 looking for a good read.

As long as it is, you will go through it in a few sittings. Its hard to put that book down[/b]
    Yeah i read this book a long time ago when I was still in elemtary :P I was "addicted" to reading for some time, until KO rolled along ^_^ I watched a movie on this in my Grade 12 hemistry class and it was pretty scary shit, real scences from the Africa where I think it was taking place. Really great book an movie.