Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What book u hate the most

This is a discussion on What book u hate the most within the Books forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Post hear...
Page: 1

Default What book u hate the most

Post hear

Quote Originally Posted by smartxw2 View Post
    Post hear
    Too many to list, most of the ones they make you read in school. They try to get you to read all these sad, dreary, boring books to teach you something but the truth is there are so many great books with imaginative stories, great characters, etc. and they don't want you to read those.

But of all the books I ever read, the one I was most disappointed in was "IT" by Stephan King. The reason is it's like 1200 pages or some shit. The beginning is great, then all of a sudden these kids your reading about take turns having sex with the one girl who is there friend, and you think the whole thing is about some psycho clown but it ends up being a "spider from outer space" WTF??? It's like the writer was going a long and just couldn't think of how to finish this looooong story so he hurried up the ending with some total crap ending, blah! Never read another SKing book.

StyLo_66

The Catcher in the Rye... maybe alot of people reads that.. but my presentation was bad marked -.-

TEXTBOOKS, how many people actually like textbooks? Glad I am done with it and hope I won't need it again!

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine82 View Post
    TEXTBOOKS, how many people actually like textbooks? Glad I am done with it and hope I won't need it again!

i actually liked text books lol.

i was always reading my history and literature books the math one was boring as fuck

RedBullEnergyDrink

chus jus house, its so bad its about some chinesse girl running away, had to read it in english fml

i think theres not such thing as bad books boring as sh!T hell yeah haha but in some way every book has something to teach.

ye that sounded like my granpa i kno lol.

Quantum420

I bet everyone is gona ask whats wrong with me but...I disliked
    The Road. Gave it a shot, couldn't get into it. Read it till the end and I guess the writing style wasn't my type.

Mario102

i hate politics books

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StyLo_66 View Post
    The Catcher in the Rye... maybe alot of people reads that.. but my presentation was bad marked -.-
    Wait... what? That's a great book. Unless you HAD to read it for a school work or something alike, you are nuts.

reptile

I guess "The lost symbol" from Dan Brown was the worst ive read in a while, idk it was just so boring..
    Really had to push myself into reading it to the end.

10ToesDown

I hate all books lol reading a book sucks would never do it again unless I had to ><

Quote Originally Posted by smartxw2 View Post
    Post hear
    I just found it ironic that a hate reading thread included a typo in such a short post hah.
    Try reading more :P

Umm, can't define a LEAST favorite. There have been plenty of shitty required books I've read for school... ugh.

The only time I read now really is when I'm trying to learn something new or for school still. Not into novels personally.

twilight, and i've never even read it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast