About psp games iso and shit

This is a discussion on About psp games iso and shit within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; well i downloaded some games but now i have read something about downgrading ur psp and devhook nd so on ...
Page: 1

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

well i downloaded some games but now i have read something about downgrading ur psp and devhook nd so on so like wtf?? i dun get it how do i get the game working.. PS got an 1gb memory stick

FattySin

I would suggest not bothering with downgrading your PSP as you may lose it in the process, it is like flipping a coin for life or death... Not worth it sir

awww

Banned Senior Member

You cant reformat or put it back to version 1.0? Wow gay system

KalaBunga Senior Member

sell your new psp , buy a older one for 50$ mroe on ebay then mod it

but dsnt the devhook and shit only screw ur memory stick up or does it also screw ur psp? cuz i rly want those games

downgrading is safe you just need to do alot of research and be careful we have a bootleg game shop here they mod out everything and gaurentee themselve but as the guy said its alot safer to find a 1.0

i've bricked before didn't worry too much about it everyone was briking then and i was getting psp's for 150 when they first came out

as far as getting the games find any torrent site they'res a ton of psp games on there and also movie formats

coud u help me 2 get right version of devhook and that other shit , so my games woud work .. i know i download from www.torrentspy.com with bittorrent

sleepalot

go for custom firmware
    the chance you will brick your psp is really small... I thought about downgrading a lot before I decided to do so, but I'm very happy i did. Nothing went wrong. Just make sure you find a good site to guide you through the proces and keep your adapter plugged in while downgrading!!

and if you need games, go to www.pspiso.com

already done everything needed long time ago but thx anyways i had 2.60 at beginning well i upgraded it to 2.71 then downgraded 1.50 and then upgraded 3.40 oe-a and i was good 2 go www.psxhaven.com rly good site for game downloads and help with psp and other ps types..