Any news on new gaming devices?

This is a discussion on Any news on new gaming devices? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; ANy rumors or facts of a new system being released? like a ps4? or something Nintendo made? Maybe apple or ...
Page: 1

Default Any news on new gaming devices?

ANy rumors or facts of a new system being released? like a ps4? or something Nintendo made? Maybe apple or Microsoft made consoles? Or another emerging console by other companies?
    Whats going on that is revolutionary in the gaming industry? I need people with minds to answer and tell me what is going on.

Why do we always have "top notch" consoles of NEW generation with always outdated hardware in it? really Sony? Really MS? REALLLYYYYYYYYYY NINTENDO?

It kills me to see PC graphics being better then next gen console graphics, before the console gets launched..

I say this because.. Playing BF3 on barely 30 fps with half as good graphics with half of server/lobby capacity.

Not hatin' on next gen because I will have them anyways but still it makes a jesus die.

xbox 720 will kick ass

haha agree bazinga

PS4 is coming (PS4™ - PlayStation®4 Console | PS4™ Features Games & Videos) with a bunch of new kickass gadgets and some serious tech-improvements! Xbox and Nintendo are so dead.