Armored Core 4: For Answers

This is a discussion on Armored Core 4: For Answers within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; http://youtube.com/watch?v=t99ld09eUN8&feature=related New AC game that came out in Japan last month, all of the stuff that they have listed in ...
Page: 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t99ld09eUN8&feature=related

New AC game that came out in Japan last month, all of the stuff that they have listed in what has been added on made my brain shit its pants.

I want a PS3 even more than ever, Armored Core is my favorite game series and I am going to spend a couple hours on youtube checking it out. When the game comes out in July, I am going to buy it right away since I will have a PS3 very soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armored_core

Sales in Japan
    #3 on the xBox360
    #4 on the PS3

Armored Core For Answer is the sequel to Armored Core 4, and takes place over a decade later. Massive weapons called Arms Forts are the main adversaries in the game. Due to their large size (some several kilometers long) they must be taken apart piece by piece, in particular, they each have a weakness which must be exploited to fully defeat them. AC customization has been enhanced with a better interface and approximately twice(woah) the number of parts found in Armored Core 4 Online mode returns with a new cooperative mode along side the player verses mode. Gameplay enhancements included a power increase for both Quick Boost and Over Boost, as well as an auxiliary high speed booster known as Vanguard Over Boost (VOB).

Developer: FromSoftware
    Genre: ACT (Action Game) (also classified as a third person shooter)
    Game Language: Japanese (not gonna buy a jap one)

It will have online play and a simple operation mode for new players
    Destructable environments
    Voice chat
    Maps will be kilometers larger than in previous games, there will be new parts and cooperative play.
    Giant weapon "Arms Fort" is introduced, with a size of around 7km. There's many different methods to take one down
    New parts
    AA (Armored Attack) - use your PA shield as a weapon. Creates an explosion around you but drains the gauge entirle
    Multiple endings
    Some AC's will have the ability to 'Transform'
    You'll also be able to use your old game saves[/b]

Banned Senior Member

AC was a kick ass series, I loved it for Ps2 but AC4 for ps3 was a little dissapointing

AC was a kick ass series, I loved it for Ps2 but AC4 for ps3 was a little dissapointing[/b]
    I love it for the PS2 also and all of the games have all been great since 1997 even though I first played one in 2002.

Hey Phantom, lets play online sometime if you still have the Ps2 games?

Banned Senior Member

the ps2 ones went online? O_o

I always rented them I never owned the game tho

the ps2 ones went online? O_o

I always rented them I never owned the game tho [/b]
    There is also a fansite of people who battle with eachother online. :P

I have never played them online but I know for a fact that you can play online.

Banned

Zone Of Enders > AC if AC's fighting style went to Zone Of Enders then it'd own more

Sean you suck! :lol:

SHOOP DA WHOOP!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiVyDGCTRz0...feature=related