Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Battlefield 3 vs MW3

This is a discussion on Battlefield 3 vs MW3 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; not sure if i can!! ill take this to the tech support section^^...
Page: 3

not sure if i can!! ill take this to the tech support section^^

Well i bought both and enjoy playing them both also. But if i would choose the best one i would say bf3 because of its gameplay is more enjoyable and the graphic is a class of its own!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    All these games are the same shit anyways. I mean I'm always hyped about new CoD but like 2 months later i say it's just like the previous one.. Gonna buy mw3 probably and MAYBE i'll get bf3 (would be my first bf title)
    Lol, nice.

BF definitely came a long way. Surpassing CoD imo. I'm an oldschool CoD vet, bolt action rifle prah, bash king, knife prah in mw.... and expert noob toober. However, BF is extremely sexy and what better to be a pro at a game that actually looks and feels better.

If I didn't have a crapload of bills and absolutely no free time, I'd buy BF3. But, you can never really get rid of those loyal to CoD.

my graphics card aint even near the area to play that shit :d and i like console shooters^^ smth with the triggering i think :d
    baba urself an xbox nab! :d

spam much?

whos on xbox bf 3 btw?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Bought battlefield 3... I honestly did not like it. Some parts of the games where just fucking epic. Vehicles and building destruction was real fun but everything just seemed so slow.. One thing that I did like was the recoil on guns makes it challenging to kill rival. I hated the fact I cant hold my grenade lol. Also didnt like the weapons options are based on what side ur playing.

Anyways Battlefield was fun but I still like the smaller maps in MW3 Battlefield too real xD

u also have smaller maps in multiplayer bf3... maps where the fuckin shotgun rules all :d

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    Bought battlefield 3... I honestly did not like it. Some parts of the games where just fucking epic. Vehicles and building destruction was real fun but everything just seemed so slow.. One thing that I did like was the recoil on guns makes it challenging to kill rival. I hated the fact I cant hold my grenade lol. Also didnt like the weapons options are based on what side ur playing.

Anyways Battlefield was fun but I still like the smaller maps in MW3 Battlefield too real xD
    agreed. BF3 is more for people who cant handle/dont like chaos..fast paced games. Granted there are a few matches in MW3 that are of slow pace depending on your random party vs party full of snipes, but for the most part.. alot of it is intense. Most hardcore domination matches are very intense, especially if ur a runner/gunner like myself. The Dome map on MW3, imo, is the best overall map in all of the CoD series, not much room for people to snipes(maybe 2-3 spots) and every runner i know looks for those first with their toob/grenade.

I like both games, BF3 is alot friendlier for party play, but MW3 is more intense if ur soloing/duoing which is what i mainly do with my little brother - he's the attack, im the support both running and gunning.

both are worth a buy if you can afford them.

I'd say MW3 is for people who wants fast-pased intense gameplay with lots of kills and less tactic.

BF3 is for people who wants a more realistic and tactical game (Squads, tanks, planes, choppers) but bf3 is also slower on the kills.

yeah i'd give you that but aint mw3 full with campers? i remember that cod when i played it was full of those fuckers, in bf3 this aint even possible except when its a tactical spot ur defending with some c4 or smth

Graphic Designer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I'd say MW3 is for people who wants fast-pased intense gameplay with lots of kills and less tactic.

BF3 is for people who wants a more realistic and tactical game (Squads, tanks, planes, choppers) but bf3 is also slower on the kills.
    That's exactly why I am a fan of Battlefield 3, it's just too realistic, slower and has more options compared to Call of Duty. I played CoD MW3 just in 'single player', almost everything exploded, you never knew if you will reach or not the next destination in your map. I also played online CoD 4 MW and I switched it off after 70-80 hours of gameplay, people used all the time grenades and airstrikes, the maps were small and the result was I died 2567185281519235212 times in two hours! Multiply it by 40 and you'll notice your calculator has gone crazy, so did I. But the CoD 4 disk is now under my desk keeping it balanced while I play BF3 ^^. Joking, I just like BF3 more.

probably same amount of campers in both games. I posted a video made by a friend not so long ago on BF3 where he's schooling campers where he's pushing them off high platforms with copters, or jumping out of a copter to run up behind a camper, placing claymore behind him, runs in front of camper.. dances to get camper's attention only for the camper to turn and chase to set off the claymore... funny shit.

as far as dying more in MW3... cant see how unless your just agressive. MW has killstreak choppers/bombers, has grenades and launchers. BF has these same concepts - grenades/launchers/copters/planes/tanks.. more ways to cause explosions. Things still blow up on BF as they do in MW. Only difference is map size really. Same amount of explosions compacted into smaller maps. If you load out properly on MW and pay attention... its nothing. Cant tell you how many times im in a random match with guys acting pro becuz they're 6+ prestige and they dont even have Assassin or Blind eye perks in their load out only to have to listen to them whine about killstreaks. retards i'd say. Assassin gets you by the heartbeat sensor attachments too..

My biggest complaint about campers falls on BF. Longer, more wide open maps giving snipers plenty of room to roam..

D

BF3 is way better then MW3.

The most anoying in my opinion of mw3 is the camping to get high killstreaks just ruins the game.

my 2 cents

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

bring up this topic to complain about this..

U know what i hate?? the fucking flying recon shit in BF3..

There hasnt been a game where some douche bag isnt around killing people with that thing. And even if i shoot it down he just kills himself and gets another one

Ive got them both, but never play =/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast