an idea for PS3

This is a discussion on an idea for PS3 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; i dont know if its already possible( had no wireless unable to update for quite some time) But be cool ...
Page: 1

Banned

i dont know if its already possible( had no wireless unable to update for quite some time) But be cool to be able to send your mates your saved filed transfer them and you could see what they got , or if ur stuck at a certain part they could do it for you.

e.g oblivion been able to see what ur mates have got send the file load it up HEY PRESTO they got a level 55 green dude.

any idea's when HOME arrives ? ( i herd u can spend money on it for extra furniture packages or a diff type of Home)

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

i dont know if its already possible( had no wireless unable to update for quite some time) But be cool to be able to send your mates your saved filed transfer them and you could see what they got , or if ur stuck at a certain part they could do it for you.

e.g oblivion been able to see what ur mates have got send the file load it up HEY PRESTO they got a level 55 green dude.
    any idea's when HOME arrives ? ( i herd u can spend money on it for extra furniture packages or a diff type of Home)[/b]
    hey fag u getting army of 2 when it comes out? u can do 2 player story line online

Banned

hey fag u getting army of 2 when it comes out? u can do 2 player story line online [/b]
    100% off line and answering my own Question HOME out 17th april RUMOURS! gamespy.com GG ^^

Banned Senior Member

I do believe there is a way to "transfer" those kinds of files off the ps3, not sure how easy it is to pull off tho.

And about Home, public beta will come eventually, also everything is just rumours, gamespy wont have anything more then what's floating around the internet