Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies

This is a discussion on Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; So I've been playing Nazi Zombies lately, and this shit gets so intense. The furthest I got was level 19. ...
Page: 1

J

So I've been playing Nazi Zombies lately, and this shit gets so intense. The furthest I got was level 19. What are some of your guys' strategies?

So I've been playing Nazi Zombies lately, and this shit gets so intense. The furthest I got was level 19. What are some of your guys' strategies?[/b]
    Kill the zombies before they kill me. :lol: :lol:

sexyrexy

farthest ive been was lvl 21... someone said people got to like 96 or some bullshit but i doubt it..

we got into the hell room and 2 people held the door and the other 2 rotated between the wall and windows.

oh and everyone had Ray guns my secondary wasnt worth mentioning because dam box kept giving me crap

agendas

Get ray gun and flame thrower. Go to corner and just get ready for waves. Yes people have gotten to like 100 but they use glitches.

my max was like lvl 22, mostly just using ray gun and shotgun

J

Well I also forgot to mention, we got to level 19 with only 2 people. Me and my friend both had ray guns and the Deployable machine guns and we just sat in the gernade room. You stand in the very far back, one behind another, and you just shoot the door. The person in the back looks over every couple seconds at the window to make sure no one is coming through. And when the first person has to reload, the second guy moves forward and the first guy goes behind him. And you keep doing this with your machine gun until there are too many zombies and then you go ape shit with your ray guns

Boyce

my highest is 22 with 4 people.

side2side125

glitch ^^

i see a guy at lvl 5670 loll

agendas

glitch ^^

i see a guy at lvl 5670 loll[/b]
    most of glitches got fixed and they are going to wipe the leaderboards of all insane high scores

Banned

Highest was lvl 15 with my m8 (2 players) yesterday. Got the game 3 days ago :P
    Wut u guys do? Open everything? By that i mean the ''Help'' door and both couches. Coz whe only opened 1 couch :P

my buddys play that shit think they've gotten 40+ not sure i can't stand the any fps on the 360 because i can't get my keyboard and mouse working right

Highest is 24 solo, had the ray gun and flamethrower here's how..

Strat:
    Buy the cheapest gun and save your cash
    Get to level 5 (should have $5000-$6000) then open the generator room, hold off both area while generating guns until you get the ray and flamethrower (2/5 chance)
    Once you have both weapons hopefully it will be before the 13th round, unlock the generator room's stairs and hide near the other set of stairs, you will see a small area enough to fit 1 person (near the grenades). Crouch down there and just wait for each wave to come at you, make sure you dont spam shots as you will need every shot you have.

Summary:
    Save your money
    Get Ray and Flamethrower
    Hide on 2nd floor near the nades
    Kill them as they come!

As I said, I got level 21 by myself, so imagine what you could do with 2-4 people!

p.s best fucking mod ever lol, waiting for the map expansions to come out

RegardzZz System

Ive gotten to lvl 100ish. I got dual flame throwers and went in a glitch area. I got bored and just quit after. Could have gotten to lvl 10000000 if I wanted, but you have to have no life to do that for that long... or just really bored.

itsme!

Someone got COD 5/cod 4 on playstation 3? please message me

Z19

my highest level was 23 with 2 players

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast