Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Nintendo Wii VS Sony PlayStation 3.

This is a discussion on Nintendo Wii VS Sony PlayStation 3. within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; both's value is kinda same on eBay. (on my country the prices are in the skies so i rather buy ...
Page: 1

Nick

both's value is kinda same on eBay. (on my country the prices are in the skies so i rather buy from eBay.

i need your opinions cause i dont know what i will buy yet.

thanks alot.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

ps3 all da way homoe. wii is good and all but its very lmited gamewise in my opinion. wat the wii had over other platforms was that it had that motion sensor shit but ps3 has it too so bleh. + ps3 will be getting lots better games + it has built in blue ray+ harddrive its pretty much a mini computer

Nick

ps3 all da way homoe. wii is good and all but its very lmited gamewise in my opinion. wat the wii had over other platforms was that it had that motion sensor shit but ps3 has it too so bleh. + ps3 will be getting lots better games + it has built in blue ray+ harddrive its pretty much a mini computer[/b]
    nintendo got supermario and smash bros and all the almighty games that i was playing when i was a small child...
    and ps3 has the motion sensor? really? i'd like to have more info for that.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

yea its built in the control. many games take advantage of it such as army of two grand theft auto folklore.

simple182

yea its built in the control. many games take advantage of it such as army of two grand theft auto folklore.[/b]
    I have Ps3,360, and the wii.

THis is how i rank from best to worst:

1.Ps3
    2.Wii

Why ps3 over Wii?
    Better games
    Better Online
    More Features
    BEtter graphics

Yeah, the wii looks fun but it reall is not. Its not because of the system, its because of the games made for it. They are VERY short with graphics sometimes worst then Ps2 and the use of Wiimote doesnt cover up how poorly the graphics and story of the games are. But there are a few good games such as resident Evil and SSB But its not worth $200+ to buy a wii just for that game.

Ps3 has:
    COD4
    GTA4
    Metal Gear Solid 4

Ps3+those games SHOULD be worth $1000+ Put together because the system and those games are extremely awsome. There are a whole mess of other better ones also. Another thing is ONLINE. Unlike faggot Xbox live, Ps3 online is FREE. Any games to play online, any game downlaod, its all FREE.

Ps3>Wii+360

No questions

Nick

as far as i know you can only use the motion sensor on driving games, wich i dont very much like...
    theres no force feedback yet. and idk if there will be...
    anyhow. i still dunno what to go for...

+1 to the graphics. ps3 raped wii on that part...

plus - i dont have the money to buy original games. is it possible to burn ps3 games or not? same question about wii games.

if u cant buy orriginal games buy a damn ps2 with original games

mdeac48

I'd say Wii > PS3. Unless you want to watch Blu-Ray movies, then the PS3 is comparably priced just for a Blu-Ray player.

Wii isn't really for hardcore players, but it is cheaper (atleast retail, I don't know ebay prices), has some spectacular games, and using the Wiimote gets really easy and really fun rather fast. It doesn't have the graphics of the PS3 or 360, and it doesn't play music, dvds, or have much in the way of online community (though you don't have to pay for what it does have). The Wii isn't about graphics, but its not like it looks like crap either. You can buy/download a bunch of old nintendo games from back in the day (Super Metroid speed run anyone?), and it has a bunch of random fun games to pick up for it.

If you want to stay up till 4 am playing 13 year olds from Korea in online play, then the Wii isn't what you want. But if you want to play with you or a few friends at home, then the Wii is a good choice. Also, you can only get Zelda for the Wii, isn't that reason enough?

mammlea2

with wii you can play all game cube games aswell, is that the same for ps3 ?

anyway good wii games: zelda, metroid prime 3, super paper mario, mario galaxy, mario kart, resident evil 4, umbrella chronics, smash brothers, okami

game cube: resident evil 0, 1, 2, 3 :P, code veronica x, metroid prime 1, 2, windwaker

I got everything for 450 usd ^^

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Everything here is biased to what the players preference of a game.

Here we go.

PS3- Good graphics, blu-ray(who cares dvds are still good and cheaper), good games, good dedicated games for system. Don't know much about system as I haven't owned one.

Wii- This system is completely for people who have lots of people to play with at home. It is a party console, not meant for much hard core gaming except for Legend of Zelda(a must have). Party games for example are Super Smash Brawl, Mario Party, Mario Kart, etc. Playing online alone gets boring very fast. Nothing to achieve except the happiness in your heart that you beat other people you can't talk trash to.

Xbox 360- Gamerpoints and achievements for goals, good multiplayer COD, Halo, etc, online market, MSN via your 360. Very fun to play, especially with friends against another team of players(which I'm sure is for the ps3 also).

Down there I laugh at the guy who says "look at the amazing games PS3 has. PS3> Wii+ 360. "

two out of the three games he names as good games are also there for the 360. COD4, GTA4.

I have a 360 and a Wii, and I haven't turned on my Wii for 3 months or so.

Nick

Everything here is biased to what the players preference of a game.

Here we go.

PS3- Good graphics, blu-ray(who cares dvds are still good and cheaper), good games, good dedicated games for system. Don't know much about system as I haven't owned one.

Wii- This system is completely for people who have lots of people to play with at home. It is a party console, not meant for much hard core gaming except for Legend of Zelda(a must have). Party games for example are Super Smash Brawl, Mario Party, Mario Kart, etc. Playing online alone gets boring very fast. Nothing to achieve except the happiness in your heart that you beat other people you can't talk trash to.

Xbox 360- Gamerpoints and achievements for goals, good multiplayer COD, Halo, etc, online market, MSN via your 360. Very fun to play, especially with friends against another team of players(which I'm sure is for the ps3 also).
    Down there I laugh at the guy who says "look at the amazing games PS3 has. PS3> Wii+ 360. "

two out of the three games he names as good games are also there for the 360. COD4, GTA4.
    I have a 360 and a Wii, and I haven't turned on my Wii for 3 months or so.[/b]
    let me tell you that.
    im a soldier and a Guitar Hero fan. GH is possible to play as single player... but when im at my base and i'll have my consol with me i will have lots of ppl to play with...

the point is. is Wii is actually fun together? are the games are burnable? same question about PS3...

i still dunno what to do guys..

TunaFishyMe

who the fuck wants to play gamecube games? I rather use it as my lunchbox.

mdeac48

I love replaying gamecube games. Metroids 1 & 2, and windwaker (ocarina master quest if I don't download it first) are super fun to replay.

I dont understand why people would play shooter games on XBOX,

if anything, I would play Halo 3 / COD 4 / and everything else on PC.

the only reason I would get XBOX 360 is for Star Ocean, Tales of Versperia, and possibly Gear of War series but that is it.

Everything else can be found on PS3 / Wii.

PS3 for Little Big Planet / MGS4 etc, the exclusive games, imo, are much better than XBOX 360

2009 will be a much better year for Wii and PS3 games release.

seriously fuck everything else on XBOX 360.

Nick

please make comments on topic. i really need some more... still havent deside yet...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast