Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

COD4 vs HALO 3

This is a discussion on COD4 vs HALO 3 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I like COD4 better, this if you see somone first you win thing is only true in 1v1 matches. But ...
Page: 3

I like COD4 better, this if you see somone first you win thing is only true in 1v1 matches.

But i havn't played COD4 on the xbox for a long time, computer ftw :lol:

I like the future thingy of H3, but it sucks at online gaming. It's sooo slow.

COD4 has good weapon selection, fast action game play and just rocks.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

cod hardcore mode > all nuff said!

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

COD 4 in my opinion. Idk what all you guys are saying about how it takes no skill. It takes more skill to play COD 4 than Halo 3.

In Halo 3 you just run right into the battle and shoot at people because you won't die from a few shots like in COD 4. It's a run and gun game and does take a fair amount of skill to get kills and be good.

In COD 4 you have to take everything into account because if you make one false move then you're dead. You have to out think your enemy and get to cover and flank them. if you try running out into the middle of the battlefield you will ALWAYS die unlike Halo 3.

As another point why do you think there are more 8-14 year olds playing Halo 3 than any of the COD's. Simply because you don't have to think in Halo. Play it enough and you'll be good. In COD you have to think to be good and defeat your enemy.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

COD 4 in my opinion. Idk what all you guys are saying about how it takes no skill. It takes more skill to play COD 4 than Halo 3.

In Halo 3 you just run right into the battle and shoot at people because you won't die from a few shots like in COD 4. It's a run and gun game and does take a fair amount of skill to get kills and be good.

In COD 4 you have to take everything into account because if you make one false move then you're dead. You have to out think your enemy and get to cover and flank them. if you try running out into the middle of the battlefield you will ALWAYS die unlike Halo 3.

As another point why do you think there are more 8-14 year olds playing Halo 3 than any of the COD's. Simply because you don't have to think in Halo. Play it enough and you'll be good. In COD you have to think to be good and defeat your enemy.[/b]
    uh if you run into the middle of a fight you will die unless the other team is really bad. halo takes more precision and aiming. halo is about teamwork. those 8-14 year old kids run on their own and make their team lose. i do not know what halo you're playing O_o. teamplay halo > teamplay cod

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

uh if you run into the middle of a fight you will die unless the other team is really bad. halo takes more precision and aiming. halo is about teamwork. those 8-14 year old kids run on their own and make their team lose. i do not know what halo you're playing O_o. teamplay halo > teamplay cod[/b]
    In Halo if you're shot first you still have a chance to turn around and kill that person (if you're better than them). That won't happen in COD because you'll already be dead. I haven't played COD much where our team was actually coordinated and working together so i can't accurately say one is better than the other in teamwork. I'm just saying that in Halo you can get lucky and have second chances if you make a mistake where as in COD there is little to no room for error.

cod on hardcore mode beats all
    halo is fun though also

i like cod4 better.
    halo 3 doesnt take more precision and aiming because you have a aim circle before you zoom in. i really dont get why some people get hype over no scopes, there's a lil circle telling you where to shoot.
    no cod4 its better because a grenade actually works. it takes in halo 3 a grenade and half a clip to kill someone lol. now that being the case alot of people can take your kills and you then you go negative =(
    but in halo 3 i do love the first mission that graphics looks amazing in the jungle

ZumieZ

the new cod 4 will pwn all this shit

evidence

Ainelover

halo3 <_>

Halo 3 for fun party with friends.
    Call of duty for some awesome combat and serious gaming.

halo 3 if you like strategizing and precision.
    cod4 if you like spraying and if you&#39;re feeling lucky

ZumieZ

evidence[/b]
    check out new gameplay? h34r:

check out new gameplay? h34r:[/b]
    i posted on wrong topic

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast