Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CoD4/WaW vs Gears 2

This is a discussion on CoD4/WaW vs Gears 2 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; CoD: Modern Warfare > all...
Page: 2

CoD: Modern Warfare > all

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Out of the list COD4 rules.

But, GOW2 looks good as well (played the demo and was impressive). Has more features to a real fp shooter than COD4 and is based on the COD4 dynamics. I think GOW2 could be good but i havent played the full game so not sure.

Also, Fear 2 should be on your list of possible games. Top glass game. Mate has it.

Banned

i didn't read this yet... it's because people can just go over their friends houses redownload their maps on their console with their gamertag and voila free maps. you have to use the maps on the account you bought it with[/b]
    Thing is with me is that i had to renew my license for all the stuff i bought and then reDL everything and then it finally worked. I talked with one lady on xboxlive support and she said you have to rebuy the maps every gammertag, she was very stupid.

The online game play in cod 4 is by far the best out of the lot, GOW2 takes the most skill imo and campaign is the best, cod 5 was a joke so overall if your looking for online games i would go for cod 4 and for single player GOW2.

Enzo

cod for sure i love it

JustinA7X

COD4 / GoW2 were awesome, not so much COD5.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12