Favorite Halo 3 stage for multiplayer ?

This is a discussion on Favorite Halo 3 stage for multiplayer ? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I dunno if I like Construct or The Pit more...never really got into Halo until now ...disliked 1 and 2 ...
Page: 1

Aba

I dunno if I like Construct or The Pit more...never really got into Halo until now ...disliked 1 and 2 but 3 pwns

what you guys think?

Banned

The Pit and Narrows for small games, and Sandtrap for 8v8 slayer

Aba

sandtrap is alright I love those big machines man lol not muh fun to drive them though

ragiyr

I honestly dislike ALL of the smaller maps except for maybe the pit and narrows. They were all built to camp with power weapons and prove what little skill you have. Construct is by far the worst halo 3 map I have ever played. Too many power weapons + too many small rooms with few entrances = noob paradise. I like most of the bigger maps, and Im looking forward to the new maps on dec 11th. I hope they provide more to the game than what the release maps did. I would like to see the old maps as dlc in the furture too (halo 1 and 2 maps).

Aba

I can see what you're saying I guess for the most part but honestly when I think construct I think big open spaces for jumping and pwning with sword not small narrow rooms

power weapons I dunno I don't think any of the weapons are overpowered honestly nothing but the sword is 1 hit and you gotta get close

my usual choice is the weapon you start with (sorry, kind of a halo noob :P dunno what it's called) and the sword

ILoveYouToo

Construct is a major fail on behalf of bungie i hate it, on the other hand i got to love the pit, it's the most balanced map and it's hard to camp with weapons because each side has equal oppurtunity.

SpiriT_HunteR

Sandtrap and Valhalla are my fav's

ragiyr

I can see what you\'re saying I guess for the most part but honestly when I think construct I think big open spaces for jumping and pwning with sword not small narrow rooms

power weapons I dunno I don\'t think any of the weapons are overpowered honestly nothing but the sword is 1 hit and you gotta get close

my usual choice is the weapon you start with (sorry, kind of a halo noob :P dunno what it\'s called) and the sword[/b]
    Well, in all games I get on construct. People will get the sword, all the maulers, flamethrower, and the laser + br\'s and set in the top purple rooms. Nearly impossible to take over the first team to do it, and not fun to play at all. The weapon you start with is the assault rifle, which I like, but I try to use the BR more so I will be good with it during MLG clan matches.

pm me at msn for play gay