Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Final Fantasy XII not in PS3 !

This is a discussion on Final Fantasy XII not in PS3 ! within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Hey all , i wanna talk about this damn thing !! Square-Enix has decided to play his game final fantasy ...
Page: 1

Hey all , i wanna talk about this damn thing !!
    Square-Enix has decided to play his game final fantasy XIII one the xbox 360 :S the game will only be on ps3 in japan version ...

Bill gate get the red money for that -_- !!

So bad ...

ya, square enix basically sold out Sony, and went with microsoft, sucky sucky

Banned Senior Member

shit happens, I'm still getting the game for ps3 tho. That game has been in development for a long ass time, which makes it a pretty damn expensive game. Final Fantasy Versus 13 is still ps3 exclusive

peterX

same here, althou there a shit load of X360 games i would like
    but my heart is isgned for square games for SONY

btw, FFXIII is only for the PS3 in Japn
    in NA/EU its availably as PS3/360, however in EU it be more available in 360
    i hope u were saying that :P

I might get XBOX + Wii instead of PS3 + Wii, since PS3 has been in decline. I was hoping PS3 to be increased in popular as time goes on, but as of now, it is probably the worse system out of XBOX / Wii / PS2. When Square Enix sold out on Sony, it is basically over for the system, no more hypes about the awesome RPG (Star Ocean 4 / Final Fantasy etc etc), at least in NA/EU. The only way for PS3 to grow popularity more rapidly is to put a stop to PS2 / PS2 games production simular to what they did to PS1 when PS2 was first introduced to the market. PS2 system was fully compatitable with PS1 games, and when PS2 was released, they put forth a hold to PS1's games / systems production. When PS2 was on the market for 1-2 years, that was when they actually released PSone (a special portable PS1 system). The transition is barely noticable, and it had no impact on Sony fans.

As of now, PS2 >> PS3

In europe the game will be only on Xbox360 not in PS3 :S for your question peter/magical

Only europe?
    or... some other places aswell

and.. wheres the source of ur news?

Dark_sith

Are the sequels also going onto the 360 ? I still want to keep my PS3 CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR SOCOM h34r:

In Europe FF XIII = xbox360 and PS3 In japan FF XII = PS3

One news say that ^^ i'm happy i prefer play FF on PS 3 ^^

Source is in french :S

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2008/0002731...iii-sur-360.htm

Banned Senior Member

One news say that ^^ i'm happy i prefer play FF on PS 3 ^^

Source is in french :S

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2008/0002731...iii-sur-360.htm[/b]
    t is confirmed! Final Fantasy 13 released on Xbox 360! C'est le directeur de Square Enix qui l'a annoncé pendant la conférence Microsoft qui vient tout juste de se terminer. This is the director of Square Enix who announced during the conference that Microsoft has just ended. C'est un véritable coup dur pour Sony qui profitait depuis plusieurs années déjà d'une exclusité console de salon sur la série des Final Fantasy (si on excepte les jeux dérivés comme les Crystal Chronicles ). It is a real blow to Sony, which benefited from several years of a console exclusité lounge on the Final Fantasy series (if apart from the games derivatives such as Crystal Chronicles). En revanche, rien n'a été annoncé pour ce qui est de l'épisode Final Fantasy Versus XIII . However, nothing has been announced for what is the episode Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Aucune date de sortie n'a non plus été dévoilée. No release date has not been revealed. Tout juste sait-on que le jeu sortira simultanément sur 360 et PS3. Just do we know that the game be released simultaneously on 360 and PS3.

Mise à jour : FFXIII sortira d'abord sur PS3 au Japon. Updated: FFXIII released first on PS3 in Japan. Ce n'est que plus tard qu'il sortira aux Etats-Unis et en Europe. It was only later he released the USA and Europe. Sur ces deux territoires, il paraîtra simultanément sur PS3 et 360. On these two territories, it will appear simultaneously on PS3 and 360.[/b]
    It's released on both Ps3 and 360 at the same time in Europe and North America There are more ps3's in Europe then 360's

Relook my post :S

It was what i say !

I've say i'm happy one new say that !

Because before the news was what i've say at the first post but they know more now and i have correct it !

noob... get both xbox360 and ps3... just incase

Give me the money for buy it :S i'm not rich ...

Banned

Hey all , i wanna talk about this damn thing !!
    Square-Enix has decided to play his game final fantasy XIII one the xbox 360 :S the game will only be on ps3 in japan version ...

Bill gate get the red money for that -_- !!

So bad ...[/b]
    Import it then . i now jap games work on europen ps3's

OmegaXninja

Ps3 graphics > xbox 360 graphics anyday lol soo its a outrage if it will be only for xbox 360

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)