the force unleashed

This is a discussion on the force unleashed within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; it was a big letdown, way to ez even on sith master. i was hopeing for more lvls too this ...
Page: 1

fonzy

it was a big letdown, way to ez even on sith master. i was hopeing for more lvls too this game is worth renting but not buying in my mind

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

thats why u wait for reviews and everyone to complain about a game before you buy it on first day

fonzy

lol i was expecting much more from a game which got so much good p.r

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

it had beautiful trailers. even i wanted it. it looked amazing. too bad its repetitive

fonzy

ya this game would be way better if they added diff missions and u had more force powers.

ya this game would be way better if they added diff missions and u had more force powers.[/b]
    Yea, It seemed they were sitting their talking about how great the engines were and this and that - Sure, engines were great - Except they didn't say that the things you destroyed / just sliced though a small piece - makes the whole thing vanish 3-4 second's later, Was a huge letdown just for that - But the story alone was a huge letdown.

All I can do is wait for fable 2 / fallout 3 and hope their worth the wait D:

fonzy

fable 2 looks bamf i traded my force unleahed in for a game called too human its dank way more bamf then the forceunleashed

fable 2 looks bamf i traded my force unleahed in for a game called too human its dank way more bamf then the forceunleashed[/b]
    Eh, Too human is to Linear for me -sigh-

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

ya force unleashed sucked.. so easy and lasted for like 5hrs to me then the game was over:S

fonzy

yep but fable 2 is coming out soo i got new high hopes for that game