Fracture - Review kinda I guess

This is a discussion on Fracture - Review kinda I guess within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; The game is really neat, I mean - The idea is great, the weapons and grenades are just awesome. However, ...
Page: 1

The game is really neat, I mean - The idea is great, the weapons and grenades are just awesome.

However, the game is VERY VERY short, Only 3 act's to complete the entire game.

Although the game is not extremly hard on normal, on easy it's a cake walk - on hard, well I never tried hard.

Is it worth 60$? Eh... I would just save for Fallout 3 / Fable 2 imo, Not that much to see in this game.

And of course, Like Lucasart's other release [Starwars force unleashed] It is linear.

edit: To give you a example of how hard it was on easy, I barely used gun's - Finding the fact you can punch them 1-4 time's nearly any enemy at all and they die faster then if you try and shoot them lol.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

I barely used gun's - Finding the fact you can punch them 1-4 time's nearly any enemy at all and they die faster then if you try and shoot them lol.
    [/quote]
    +1

but ya guns and grenades rock .. game is awesome but as u told its too short just like star wars force unleashed