game to buy

This is a discussion on game to buy within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; advice on a game to buy please.... i like most styles of games adventure action sports so if u could ...
Page: 1

advice on a game to buy please....
    i like most styles of games
    adventure
    action
    sports

so if u could recomend 1 that will be fun for a whlie (not like gta where its fun till u complete it)
    TY

M3rgim

UFC Undisputed
    Fifa 09 - or wait for Fifa 10
    COD:WaW - or wait for COD:MWF2

- UFC Undisputed
    - Fifa 09 - or wait for Fifa 10
    - COD:WaW - or wait for COD:MWF2 -[/b]
    UFC - would 100% get it, but i have played demo ALOT and its already starting to get a lil boring, and it doesnt seem like theres much more to it.... (sure theres create a fighter and career, but isnt it exactly the same, fight in fight out) i imagine career wouldnt be like a smackdown vs raw career, where different stories and fueds are built up. i would guess it would be fight, get better, get belt? pls give me details on how career is )

FIFA - those games are gd, but arent worth the money IMO...i have never played a full season on fifa. more of a social game

COD - bought cod waw...worst game ever bought. waiting for cod 4.2

M3rgim

UFC - would 100% get it, but i have played demo ALOT and its already starting to get a lil boring, and it doesnt seem like theres much more to it.... (sure theres create a fighter and career, but isnt it exactly the same, fight in fight out) i imagine career wouldnt be like a smackdown vs raw career, where different stories and fueds are built up. i would guess it would be fight, get better, get belt? pls give me details on how career is )

FIFA - those games are gd, but arent worth the money IMO...i have never played a full season on fifa. more of a social game

COD - bought cod waw...worst game ever bought. waiting for cod 4.2[/b]
    sell ur PS3...

UFC wont get boring.. each character has a different trick or how to call it and ... its funny to play online or with friends :P

COD:WaW rocks lol and FIFA aint that funny.. only if u play vs friends or online

COD:WaW rocks lol[/b]
    go die now... worst game EVER

how can you say that
    what's there not to like about it, its perfect!

how can you say that
    what's there not to like about it, its perfect![/b]
    that COD4 was 23648832432 times better, so i had high expectations and was COMPLETELY let down, much like with gta4

M3rgim

that COD4 was 23648832432 times better, so i had high expectations and was COMPLETELY let down, much like with gta4[/b]
    was GTA4 bad? :P tell me why pls so i know if i should buy

twender

go go shop and buy "Infamous" its pretty good game, atleast its not booring.

Zilla

COD WAW, GTA4, MLB 2k9

>>> killzone 2 <<<

Hey cutie Senior Member

buy Batman: arkham asylum.
    this is easily the best game ive played in sooooooooooooooo long! and has endless hours of gameplay, took me at least like 15hours to finish it.
    its awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee!

FLaMeS

Infamous is pretty good like twender said. Its like GTA but you freaking stun ppl, shock em and you can glide! xD

Dark_sith

M.A.G.

I got into the Beta and this game is awesome so much is going on in this game it's hard to stay away from the action