games suggestions

This is a discussion on games suggestions within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; im buyin xbox 360 this week ( Arcade since its cheapest with no harddrive, does it matter anyways? or is ...
Page: 1

Ainelover

im buyin xbox 360 this week ( Arcade since its cheapest with no harddrive, does it matter anyways? or is it just if i DL games i need that?

also what games u suggest, im like most intressted in rpgs and sick fps games for console

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

halo 3 maps= 1 gig memory... u need at least a memory card to play live i think...

halo3,soulcalibur4,fable2(not out yet), call of duty 4..

Ainelover

so i dont need a harddrive?, how big memorycard i need to save n shit for games like bioshock and such

You should just get a harddrive, I have the 120 gig on my elite :-p, It's stupid not to get a harddrive as it's not that much cheaper.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

You should just get a harddrive, I have the 120 gig on my elite :-p, It's stupid not to get a harddrive as it's not that much cheaper.[/b]
    $100 cheaper...

but... You don't get headset and hard drive. A hard drive is practically a must have item though. Some play without it though.

$100 cheaper...

but... You don't get headset and hard drive. A hard drive is practically a must have item though. Some play without it though.[/b]
    Yea, I got ripped on mine

when I opened my xbox 360, It had no controller - Had to go all the way back to the store and tell them it didn't - I got a halo 3 special edition controller, and then I find out like a month later the headset don't work lol.

Ainelover

the xbox in sweden without a harddrive is much more cheaper then 100$ lol, more like 180$ anyways, i thought only harddrive needed for like dling demos and shit for new games, i dont care about that, all i care about it play online or single mode and able to save >.<

sexyrexy

arent prices 199,259,299 now ? and besides the memory card thing is like $35 while harddrive is 50 lol

Ainelover

cane someone just fucking tell me what i need a harddrive for tbh? -.- is it for saving or shit? i thought that was memory card, OMG

cane someone just fucking tell me what i need a harddrive for tbh? -.- is it for saving or shit? i thought that was memory card, OMG[/b]
    harddrive is for storing data, saving - some game&#39;s put stuff on the harddrive to pull it up faster, I believe GTA4 used this - In which case, A memory card might not be enough.

Why don&#39;t you just look up on google what the uses with the harddrive are instead of asking on a forum nothing to do with xbox

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Dunno if i can post here, BUT, if anyone wants to buy, i have a working 20gb hard drive, 1 wireless controller and a brandnew headset along with the power wire etc for the XBox...fucking fobs came over my house and broke my god damn system and now i dont have a working one anymore, so basically i have everything except the Xbox...

Dunno if i can post here, BUT, if anyone wants to buy, i have a working 20gb hard drive, 1 wireless controller and a brandnew headset along with the power wire etc for the XBox...fucking fobs came over my house and broke my god damn system and now i dont have a working one anymore, so basically i have everything except the Xbox...[/b]
    How much you want for the controller and the headset?