Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Gaming decition

This is a discussion on Gaming decition within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Whats a decition?[/b] Dro is from Cuba or from Nicaragua some shit, he's coming to the US to learn English ...
Page: 3

Dark_sith

Whats a decition?[/b]
    Dro is from Cuba or from Nicaragua some shit, he's coming to the US to learn English and how to cut grass

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

wii sux so much.. It isnt really for gamers cus its pretty hard to play 5-6hours straight.

Get 360 imo. You probably got a decent pc already

wii sux so much.. It isnt really for gamers cus its pretty hard to play 5-6hours straight.

Get 360 imo. You probably got a decent pc already[/b]

+1, Wii is for partys and kids.

If your a hardcore gamer get a 360, PS3's are nice but they dont have as many nice games out as the 360 does atm.

mammlea2

wii is awesome, graphics may look childish, but the fun factor is great.

And get the chip, cheap games ftw You get to play the new wii games and all the gamecube games asewell

FornX

Dro is from Cuba or from Nicaragua some shit, he's coming to the US to learn English and how to cut grass[/b]

Lol +9000!!?

xD

TunaFishyMe

Once I take over the world, you'll be the first one to be replaced with a clone of me, or a shitty robot if I'm not in a good mood. :angry:[/b]
    nigga please, but that time i would have already nuked spic land 10 times overs.

Hypnotic

Honestly, I bought a wii, and it was the biggest waste of money.

Super Smash was a huge disappointment. I was hoping for ladder online, decent physics.
    only thing I liked on the wii was resident evil.

If you want to play twilight princess, go to a garage sale and pick up a gamecube for like 30$

Wiis suck, most of their games are for children.

Wii was aim specifically for casual play and family play. It is still a great system regardless.

15ish great games to play.

I would definately go with Xbox Live because It has same graphics and PS3 which are the best of what you chose for consoles not to mention it has a way better online system. And the pc probably does not need to be upgraded you would just like to upgrade it.

So, I would go with the xbox but thats my opinion.

theeps

Yes, I agree with 404, I would go with Xbox because nothing else beats it on graphics and PC probably doesnt need too be upgraded, and xbox had a terrific online system Live is the best.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Wii was aim specifically for casual play and family play. It is still a great system regardless.

15ish great games to play.[/b]
    Last I heard of, the Wii concept was designed in part to fight obesity in the world, by making video games more physically active on children, wich is their target demographic. And as far as I know, it is actually working. I read about it on THIS website actually.

That is only if you look at it that way. Nintendo wii over-promotes the fact that it is the only gaming console that uses motion sensory technology, and the fact that is more than just a gaming system, which is the reason why it fails to compete with PS3/XBOX. The console itself target towards a bigger genre, not just specifically for hardcore gamers, but that being said, there are still many great games to enjoy if you are a serious gamer.

personally I am a fan of a RPG / Musical / Party games, hence I enjoy Wii merely as another gaming console. (No I do not rely this piece of shit to make me lose weight rofl) Of course all the motion sensory based game is an asset as well.

Although I will eventually grab a PS3 just to catch up on PS2 RPGs and greatest hits, since my PS2's lens broke on me before I could even finish 2-3 games.

I am never a fan of XBOX 360, because it lacks RPG, and I prefer playing FPS on PC than with a controller. Although XBOX 360 is coming out with RPG that is exclusively only for 360 such as Star Ocean 4, I don't feel the need to purchase XBOX just for that one game. Majority of the games are shared among the console anyways, there are only few good noticable ones exclusively for XBOX360. Later down the road, however, I believe having a PS3 will just be enough. As of now, I will enjoy my Wii until PS3 release better games and such

with a PC u can download a game boy emulator and all pokemon games for FREE

ko4life lag

ko4life lag

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast