View Poll Results: Are the Wii games the only fun ones to play?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 54.17%
  • No

3 12.50%
  • Both kinds are fun

8 33.33%

Wii games

This is a discussion on Wii games within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I was just wondering what people think of the games that are played on the Wii. You have the old ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

eatshitndie

I was just wondering what people think of the games that are played on the Wii.

You have the old games, which can be played on any system, and then the Wii games, which are specifically for the "wiimote".

I had a blast just playing the starter disc and wario ware, which both you use the maximum capabilities of the Wii. I also played Twilight Princess and it didn't really do as much for me. I would have rather just have been playing it on a normal controller.

So what do you guys think about the system, is it just fun with the "Wiimote" enabled games or do you like the new controller style enough that all are fun?

(sorry for double description/question XD)

FattySin

You kinda confused me the way you wrote this

I played Wii before, I played Twilight Princess on it for a little bit but honestly there wasn't anything so special with using the Wiimote that couldn't be done on a normal controller in some cases, like using your sword, I didn't get so far into the game and there wasn't anything like a combo system if you slashed a certain way or anything... So there was no need.

Nice concept yes, but not really needed... I can only imagine the frustration of playing Brawl with the Wiimote :P

ultimaliaz

Ur right about twilight princess, has fairly good graphics and all, but certainly lacks some real wii-mote action :P like a combo or whatever
    about brawl, i read that the swing of ur wii-mote affects the speed of throwing items away... gonna be hella funny

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

I was just wondering what people think of the games that are played on the Wii.

You have the old games, which can be played on any system, and then the Wii games, which are specifically for the "wiimote".

I had a blast just playing the starter disc and wario ware, which both you use the maximum capabilities of the Wii. I also played Twilight Princess and it didn't really do as much for me. I would have rather just have been playing it on a normal controller.

So what do you guys think about the system, is it just fun with the "Wiimote" enabled games or do you like the new controller style enough that all are fun?

(sorry for double description/question XD)[/b]
    Same way i felt first time i played

disagree boys i think a game only needs a certain amount of interactivity to much and the game would be way to hard to control.

edit: oopsy double post.