Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GTa 4 bad things for ps3

This is a discussion on GTa 4 bad things for ps3 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; i finished gta4 and i also plaied online without problems fortunatly [/b] my strupid ps stopped working 2 months after ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Thumbs down

i finished gta4 and i also plaied online without problems fortunatly [/b]
    my strupid ps stopped working 2 months after i got the g4...so now what.,...
    can i do./
    it stopped playing games...
    lame!!!!!!!!!

Banned Senior Member

ever hear of warrenty?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

ever hear of warrenty?[/b]
    i did not buy the warenty cause... i was realy high the day i baught it,, heh

Banned Senior Member

if it's under a year old it comes with a warrenty from Sony, if not then you can still send it back just it will cost you

Banned

Exclamation

if it's under a year old it comes with a warrenty from Sony, if not then you can still send it back just it will cost you[/b]
    just saw that in the manual, thankz for the heads up ';-p

Banned

Exclamation

if it's under a year old it comes with a warrenty from Sony, if not then you can still send it back just it will cost you[/b]
    i called there 1800 numver and they deny the fact that the game ruined my ps3 abut will replace it...
    thats lame...

The freeze thing is fixed. and ive had gta4 for over a month now and no problems... cod4 makes the ps3 crash too, but its not the game, just a coincidence. and i have 60gb model

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12