Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Guitar Hero II

This is a discussion on Guitar Hero II within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I get dizzy after every round cause my tv is 63 inches wide =x But I gotta admit, it's one ...
Page: 2

jordan900

I get dizzy after every round cause my tv is 63 inches wide =x
    But I gotta admit, it's one fucking addicting game that's fo sho.[/b]
    yea i kno wat u mean i play on a 60in and 60in+hyper speed+ flashing lights= seziure wating to happen lol

agendas

i like it better on small screen TV ive played it on my big screen anyone done it on projection screen? xD :P

minhking

You ever heard of Rock Band ? Less expensive and you can play drum, guitar and vocal

Banned Senior Member

Rock band is MORE expensive, and you cant compare Rock Band to Guitar Hero II

agendas

i just got GHIII for wii yesterday and its not as good as GH II !!!!!! anyone agree?

charlotte

lol i can beat ghII all songs including jordan expert... and gh3 expert all songs except dragonforce...

FUCKING AWESOME GAME..
    i got gh2 and coudlnt even play medium.. smoked a blunt and went at it and could play expert a week later.. practice does make perfect i believe for this one.. ^^

agendas

lol i can beat ghII all songs including jordan expert... and gh3 expert all songs except dragonforce...

FUCKING AWESOME GAME..
    i got gh2 and coudlnt even play medium.. smoked a blunt and went at it and could play expert a week later.. practice does make perfect i believe for this one.. ^^[/b]
    very nice i used to fial on easy, then i played more and more and got 10000X better it does pay off :P

Cocaine

FUCKING AWESOME GAME..
    i got gh2 and coudlnt even play medium.. smoked a blunt and went at it and could play expert a week later.. practice does make perfect i believe for this one.. ^^[/b]
    Even "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"? Because if you cant beat the DragonForce song idk how you would be able to beat that. It's WAY harder.

agendas

Even "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"? Because if you cant beat the DragonForce song idk how you would be able to beat that. It's WAY harder.[/b]
    people re good at diferent things...... like i can do beast and harlot on expert but some of the other ones i cant do if u memorize some songs its easier

Cocaine

That song isn't a matter of memorization. That shit is just rediculous, more so than the DF song.

agendas

That song isn't a matter of memorization. That shit is just rediculous, more so than the DF song.[/b]
    amen

PSYK0SIN

in a Circuit City store there is a system and 2 guitars just for trials
    A guy and a girl on VS

The girl owned the crap out of him

fonzy

lol i pwn at gh3 i beat through the fire and flames on xpert >< gh2 isnt is awsm ither

agendas

lol i pwn at gh3 i beat through the fire and flames on xpert >< gh2 isnt is awsm ither[/b]
    nooby fonzy...... tell me u have wii and GH3 for wii so we can play i got my comp back gogo xfire and lwl me up on DURKA3 (lwl 14 )

fonzy

lol durka 3 rofl i got it on sexy360 isnt there already a durka 2 lol what is #3?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast