Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Halo 3

53 66.25%
  • Gears of War

27 33.75%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Halo 3 or Gears of Wars?

This is a discussion on Halo 3 or Gears of Wars? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Which do you like better, my opinion is Gears of War is much better :s...
Page: 1

redbluegreen44

Which do you like better, my opinion is Gears of War is much better :s

Banned

H3 by far.

gears of war gets boring too fast

H3 ofc

Spells

gears of war cuz halo is gay you cant even choose your maps and gametype and its only backstabbing no skills involved

Banned

h3 ftw my baba
    gears is old, rainbow 6 is better then gears

gears of war cuz halo is gay you cant even choose your maps and gametype and its only backstabbing no skills involved[/b]
    you just suck at it
    h3 is easyer then h2

Banned

gears of war cuz halo is gay you cant even choose your maps and gametype and its only backstabbing no skills involved[/b]
    Except in Halo 3 you can Have Custom Games, TD, Deathmatch, CTF, Big Team Battle and more...

You can't even make a party in Gears of war. That is just fuckin retarded. Nobody wants to waste their time opening up xbox chat to find the game that ur friend made.

Spells

h3 ftw my baba
    gears is old, rainbow 6 is better then gears
    you just suck at it
    h3 is easyer then h2[/b]
    lol ok retard the multi is not the best and who says i suck at it? do you even know me? no so how about you go flame in an other topic like you always do cuz your opinion is the last one i care about kk bb

@ Babybash : sure, i understand that but i never had a problem finding games with my buddys and compared to halo yes youve got big team battles and every thing but playing high grounds like 7 times in a row gets boring or always getting shotty sniper instead of team battle is kinda gay. I just wished they gave an option for that. Thats why i prefer gow over halo but still halo is pretty good ive got both switching 1 to an other they are a must imo.

vandy dont even quote reply i aint wasting time with you

redbluegreen44

I agree with alot of you guys, Gears is kind of short, small maps, and not a lot of features on that game. But i love the gameplay alot xD

Banned

lol ok retard the multi is not the best and who says i suck at it? do you even know me? no so how about you go flame in an other topic like you always do cuz your opinion is the last one i care about kk bb
    vandy dont even quote reply i aint wasting time with you[/b]
    if you dont want to waste time why did you qoute me ?

your saying you need no skills to play a game that your obvously telling us you suck at that you need no skills to play it and yet your saying your geting owned
    i never flamed you. if i did i would have been warned. im not. so na na na boo boo

h3 you can veto a map/game type if you dont like it
    h3 also has non ranked and ranked selections that you can choose and they both have like 5-6 selections to chose from out of them both

Syde

H3 just because I like the fps better. Gears have mirror maps so both sides are almost or is exactly the same.
    H3 has forge,custom games you can make,different types of games you can play,theater,4player co-op,ect.....
    I mean come on, of course its gonna be Halo 3, every one on my friends list used to be always on Gears, but now all I see is Halo 3.

but to each his own...

J

Wow vandy reminds me of junior high girls.

ButtkickersDARK

Wow vandy reminds me of junior high girls.[/b]

lol .. +1

But .. Gears Ftw!!

h3..

susGe

gears story was ok gears multiplayer is terrible. Theres a reason why its called shotguns of war. Personally after playing COD4 beta im pretty sure itll have better multiplayer then both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast