Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Halo 3 players

This is a discussion on Halo 3 players within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; It makes u look like Shredder from Ninja Turtles @Goliath, Every game has 1000 gamerpoints available, you get these points ...
Page: 2

Banned

It makes u look like Shredder from Ninja Turtles

@Goliath, Every game has 1000 gamerpoints available, you get these points by playing through the game and completing "achievement."

Goliath

Any1 wanna help me complete the compain in uber mode lol! and maybe play some games. We should like organize some games with people from ko4life and have some fun. IF your interested pm me ur Game tag and we could make a list so we can all add each other. Peace out nigz.

Banned

Yeah I wouldn't mind going through Campaign on Legendary with 3 people from here.

It's well fun :P

Goliath

Yeah I wouldn't mind going through Campaign on Legendary with 3 people from here.

It's well fun :P[/b]
    ok i added you to xbox live
    last 2 numbers on my ID are 89. Just so you know its me (dont wanna let every1 know my ID lmao) peace

Banned

well jesus is IP banned from here

well i didnt even play campaign and mine was beat on legendary right when i got the game ( when i was sleeping my friends little couzins was up playing campiagn ) !!

i did play few levels and it sucked, not doing it again.

i just need some good people to play slayer/double team with. already got 2-3 people good in my list that i play with just need 1-2 more for always full party, dont add me if your shit as can be

GT = BayouBeast

just got my 33 in slayer and only need i think 19 more games to have enough XP for major

ehm 4/1000 ... ^^,

Banned

ehm 4/1000 ... ^^,[/b]
    i dont even think you can get just 4 points...you sir are a noob at H3 and should quit playing it because its people like you who we get in matchmaking that suck ass with 1 kill 15 deaths die please :angry:

i dont even think you can get just 4 points...you sir are a noob at H3 and should quit playing it because its people like you who we get in matchmaking that suck ass with 1 kill 15 deaths die please[/b]
    Everyone has to be noob one day and pro later on :P

Cocaine

i dont even think you can get just 4 points...you sir are a noob at H3 and should quit playing it because its people like you who we get in matchmaking that suck ass with 1 kill 15 deaths die please :angry:[/b]
    And you think your good because you have a 33 in Slayer? Lmao.

You waited until after the red part? Where it says "fragment #/7"? Make sure you wait until that long, also there are 7 terminals. 3 on "The Ark" 3 on "The Covenant" and the last one is on "Halo".

edit: Here is what the katana body armor looks like.
    [/b]
    SydewayZ here...new name

Yup waiting till the red part would finish and till it wouldnt move and I would have to go trough the pages myself. I made sure I went to every terminal in order too. idk.....
    but btw that katana on the back looks fckn sick!

Banned

Everyone has to be noob one day and pro later on :P[/b]
    no, people like that are just plain noob
    played a game awhile ago and this dudes guest had more kills then him and less deaths, prety pathetic, those people just need to quit playing halo man because those people are the people we get in our team if we dont go into matchmaking with a full party
    And you think your good because you have a 33 in Slayer? Lmao.[/b]
    never said i was good but hell i consider myself good seeing as i got basically the most kills in the whole game almost every game
    i would like to see you play, party up with you since you think your the shit.
    1- i dont circle boost incase you did not know. maybe thats how you roll up in those kind of games but not me, because i dont accept noobs on my friend list.

i seriously need the legendary campaign mode complete... xD my gamertag is EvilTouch some1 add me to friends and lets pwn legendary

Cocaine

no, people like that are just plain noob
    played a game awhile ago and this dudes guest had more kills then him and less deaths, prety pathetic, those people just need to quit playing halo man because those people are the people we get in our team if we dont go into matchmaking with a full party

never said i was good but hell i consider myself good seeing as i got basically the most kills in the whole game almost every game
    i would like to see you play, party up with you since you think your the shit.
    1- i dont circle boost incase you did not know. maybe thats how you roll up in those kind of games but not me, because i dont accept noobs on my friend list.[/b]
    I don't even play Halo, but my friends do, and they're both in the 40's in slayer and double team and they both consider themselves mediocre players (even if they are on top almost every round). What I'm trying to say is, don't talk shit just because you think that your good at something, especially when your really not.

Banned

I don't even play Halo, but my friends do, and they're both in the 40's in slayer and double team and they both consider themselves mediocre players (even if they are on top almost every round). What I'm trying to say is, don't talk shit just because you think that your good at something, especially when your really not. [/b]
    lol who gives a shit? seriously you dont play it so how can you say anything? its funny how me and my friend go into double team and play people that are 40's in other game types and rape them so bad..how did they get those ranks if they play so sad? cricle boost ftw! serously if you know nothing you shouldnt be talking that shit

Cocaine

lol who gives a shit? seriously you dont play it so how can you say anything? its funny how me and my friend go into double team and play people that are 40's in other game types and rape them so bad..how did they get those ranks if they play so sad? cricle boost ftw! serously if you know nothing you shouldnt be talking that shit[/b]
    Your right! Because if one person in their 40's circle boosts, they all do! Your logic never seems to fail Vandy!

Ps. Just because I dont play a game doesn't mean I dont know anything about it . Also, neither of them circle boost.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast