Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Halo 3 players

This is a discussion on Halo 3 players within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Your right! Because if one person in their 40's circle boosts, they all do! Your logic never seems to fail ...
Page: 3

Banned

Your right! Because if one person in their 40's circle boosts, they all do! Your logic never seems to fail Vandy!
    Ps. Just because I dont play a game doesn't mean I dont know anything about it . Also, neither of them circle boost.[/b]
    i never said every 40+ circle boost, how do you know they dont circle boost? you really dont know anything about it.

Cocaine

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("vandy_vs_gator")</div>
    its funny how me and my friend go into double team and play people that are 40&#39;s in other game types and rape them so bad..how did they get those ranks if they play so sad? cricle boost ftw![/b]
    You didn&#39;t?

I know neither of them circle boost because neither of need to. I&#39;ve watched both of them on numerous occasions and for the most part, they are always in first.

I dont know anything about circle boosting? How do you know?

Banned

You didn&#39;t?

I know neither of them circle boost because neither of need to. I&#39;ve watched both of them on numerous occasions and for the most part, they are always in first.

I dont know anything about circle boosting? How do you know?[/b]
    yeah i didnt
    just because you watch them numerous times when you were there dosent mean they dont circle boost
    oh wow not that hard to get in first lol...

Cocaine

Tbh, it just sounds like you a bit jealous that you cant get into the 40&#39;s, so you accuse everyone who is of circle boosting. ^_^

Banned

Tbh, it just sounds like you a bit jealous that you cant get into the 40&#39;s, so you accuse everyone who is of circle boosting. ^_^[/b]
    nah not jealous, i just need 2-3 more good friends and ill be easily up there, cant get that higher with just 2 people good and rest suck ass

never said everyone circle boost, my friend from school is a brig general lvl 42+
    just because i said your friends can be circle boosting dosent mean i said everyone 40+ does

Banned

Circle boost?

Cocaine

It&#39;s some bullshit way of getting a high rank. Basically bridgers IP lock the party so they get paired up every time. You have to have like 5 people of the same level that switch between wining and losing and at least two winners have to be bridgers. You also have to have one permanent bridger that loses and idk how many other losers. I think its like 2.

smepie18

my friend is on 990 or 975 idk he needs 1 more thing for 1000, add him on xbox live cause i sometimes use the account hellz_zealot29

Top_Gun

I&#39;ll back vandy up here, he is a good halo player. I&#39;m a 43 in slayer and vandy is as good as me...sometimes better. We just need 1-2 more people to team up with in team slayer to get dem 50&#39;s! :P Vandy I&#39;m sure knows who this is, but I&#39;m not going to say. If anyone wants to play, and you actually know how to play. Add my GT- SR CaptainCoins

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123